Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

like this is literally exactly what we’re talking about you doing

No. Evil people can vote on evil people to blend in more. Your vote wouldn’t change much aside from the fact you voted on someone who (if they are evil) flipped evil, I’m not that green :sob:

Because I like explaining things and also that’s not me explaining why I’m voting him it’s me explaining why I’m not explaining it to you just in case anyone else wants to jump on me about it.

this feels like a lose-lose situation for me
if i do it im scum if i dont im scum
on top of that

implies your current thoughts are flimsy so why are you acting like youre certain im scum?

none of this makes sense
you said

i asked

so now youre just lying

This is exactly what I mean, you’re trying to worm my reasoning out of me by calling me evil for not giving it to you, then you’re going to defend AtNo, try and frame me as an evil person for pushing him and either switch the vote onto me or make people think i’m just being dumb and go after someone else. I’m willing to bet one of the top bandwagons today is a town member and you will try and switch to them instead of AtNo assuming I’m correct.

He can defend himself or he can die

1 Like

coincidentally, this almost lines up with my “stabbing” list

i want your reasoning around something i find important

on the contrary, he’s one of my scumleans and i was trying to see if your case would convince me to vote him over one of my stronger scumreads

how much thread control do you think i have :confused:

isnt at one of the top wagons

vaguely towny

He means later on

More than enough to make players stop voting you

I think it’d be quite easy to point out that I am a dumb new person who doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about, I’m sure it’d be very simple to build a case of why the dumb new persons wagon is much weaker than someone elses. You’d be able to discredit my position as someone who should be listened to under the guise that you’re pointing out that “I’m new and should not be listened to.” while still looking like town because you’d be defending another “townie” from the “bad wagon” lynch. It’d be up to everyone else to not fall for it at that point.

The other top wagons I can’t read the VC but hardly relevant all the same

Then why doesn’t it work right now then? Assuming you read my post, you’ll know why I think he’s scum without going too deep into it.

If he flips scum, then why even bother mentioning to want to become a hero by “pushing” us two, of which at least one of us is a town?

This thought process doesn’t make sense from scum’s POV unless he is thinking three steps ahead which I don’t see coming from someone who hasn’t even bothered to tell everyone why he is scumreading us for the past 36 hours.

Where the vote count at I need to see

to make it look like he’s doing it for post-game credit

doesnt day end in like twelve hours

actually that entirely happened while i was asleep
in fact
the only person i directly talked to to get their vote off me was… you

is this anything near anything ive been doing?
have any of my arguments been anywhere towards attacking your experience?

uh ok

once again, on the contrary, your post doesnt really give any reason for me to vote him (which i have already said multiple times)
here
let me quote the entire thing

part 1 is saying things hes done that are towny
part 2 is actually further evidence for the potential of a cop role, and if you want to argue this is wolfy you can but youre not doing that here
part 3 is their readlist which… you dont comment on
the last bit you say that they start towny
literally the only pieces that contribute to the idea of “lets vote him” are

both of which are incredibly vague and unsupported

You were awake

Move VooDoo to inbetween Mist and Wazza.
Switch Kanave and Kiiruma.
I haven’t seen anything from Kiiruma, while Kanave has responded well to the RT.

You told me to pretty sure

I’m currently on wazza

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:4778, topic:700”]

… because he doesnt want to flip :wowee:
hes already been scumreading me for ages so to not mention me would be scummy
and you had essentially nobody strongly townreading you at that point and as such were unsupported if he wanted to push you

i think you might be overthinking it

Read the next paragraph. That is thinking three steps ahead, which I don’t see coming from a slanker.

its not really
its thinking like
one step