Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I don’t see what’s wrong with trying to be townread as town.
But I am biased, because so far I have been agreeing with Arctic on a lot of things. Even to a scary extent.

In my experience on this website, it normally ends up
Person is scumread all day, usually happens early on and then they get executed
Its rare for at least me to see people executing others that weren’t a wagon past the 24 hour mark

hydra

What is tmi?

Too much information if I can remember

What? I don’t have enough information. This doesn’t make sense.

except i don’t think any of these players were actually doing that

If your sole goal is to get townread, I think its scummy
If your trying to solve and get townread, I think it’s towny
If your trying to solve, I think its towny

TMI – An acronym for “Too Much Information”, which is typically used to describe someone’s posts pejoratively and imply that they may be Mafia based on saying something that they might not otherwise be able to know as Town – for example, something related to the Mafia’s specific roles or night actions.

terminology website is a blessing

I currently have no thoughts on Aelin. I want to see where their push on Kiiruma goes before making a deicision.

Makes sense. It’s hard to know when it’s the first though.

Thats fair
Also that’s purely my opinion

I mean, it’s either this nullscum read, or an entirely null read.
So far I have read posts from at least 10 people, and having Kiiruma and Sharklifter as my only two suspects isn’t doing me any favor.

About your posts getting ignored: Fair.
About P#260: We have a thing called “meta” where -based off past games we have played with other people- we roughly know how they act as town and/or mafia. In these instances, it is (frighteningly) uncommon to know that “if that guy is town, then he is just lazy as **** and probably won’t do much today”.
Now I am not saying that I know ATNO’s meta, but I just take Arctic’s word for it since I don’t recall anyone disagreeing with him about it.

I suck at reading jokes, if it isn’t obvious by now. In the last game I played, one person claimed to have been neutral masons with another neutral who outed himself D1. Nobody even realized this until the outed neutral outed his masonbuddy. I don’t want that to happen in this game.

It doesn’t make you sus, but it does derail the thread. Additionally, your P#240 had you (kinda) beg ATNO to not scumread you out of nowhere, which… could have been prevented had you simply not asked him: “You’re not going to randomly scumread me again, right?” in P#235.

…Agent, I assume that you thought I was voting Shark, simply for being a mediator, when I actually had a legitimate reason to scumread him in an older post.

Question though:
How exactly was my vote supposed to be fair, assuming I only voted Shark based on that one post?

i enjoy the second part of this post as it allows a deeper level of consideration into what mafia will do in the future which can be hard to fake depending on experience

@VooDooSh how much experience do you have in mafia

I dont expect complete logic this early

Oh, understood. My apologies then, I will share my thoughts more clearly from now on so that there are no more misunderstandings.

@Sharklifter, when I said “uncommon”, I mean: It is happening often.
I probably should’ve written “common” instead, but that wouldn’t be accurate IMO.

when i said you have TMI on mistyx being mafia, i meant that your post looked like you knew mistyx was mafia (which would also make you mafia) because you interpreted my post scumreading her as something else

Don’t worry I don’t know most stuff anyways, I just got that from a website about terminlogy cause I need it desperately