Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I played video mafia, so I am not new to mafia. But I am new to forum mafia.

*squints eyes*
Agent, do you know what RVS is?
Do you think we are still in RVS?

I interpreted it as what I thought while reading, and I assumed you thought the same thing as me. Looks like that wasn’t the case though. I’ll be clearer next time.

I could phrase it another way, but I’m going to refrain

I dont expect complete logic coming from you

That’s what I plan on doing, we’ll see if it translates well or not, and if it doesn’t then I’ll just adapt :sunglasses:

…Agent, just answer my question.

I phrased it as nice as I could for you after

to be fair later i did have the same thought, but not at that point in the game

Great post.

I think that Kiiruma, Arctic and Litten are all town.
Frankly, I don’t know why Aelin thinks Kiiruma is suspicious. Their reason is that they are awkward, but are town not more likely to be more awkward than mafia?
And it also depends heavily on personality, as others have pointed out.

It is currently working for me, so I think you will be OK.

Then I predicted the future. Mafia god.

Kiiruma is the type to act that way as mafia, is the vibe I’m getting

So what I can gather from your above post (if I misunderstood anything feel free to say)

From what you guys (or most likely Arctic since they said it), is that AT plays more well, laid back rather than play active as a town member rather than a mafia? So then in that case, you are using that to well, base a read off from what I’ve assumed

The joke part is completely fine, It’s hard to read them online

I get the part that is kind of throwing off the topic by saying stuff not really in the game, I just did it because I didn’t want him thinking im evil yet again cause its funny and used a reference for it, but I totally understand why

And the last part (where i’ll provide my thought), The mediator part was where I was trying to stop the bandwagon and try to get reasons from people, and try to make people rescind off of it without actually playing an active part in it? That was mainly because I didn’t want to seem like a bad guy defending another, but people have said that makes you look more bad, plus in general I thought it looked sus and I didn’t want the bandwagon to be the main part of the day, so I wanted to make sure people realised they still have their vote instead of it being…there, and when others see alot of people have voted that person, they vote aswell, or they go on about it AGAIN, therefore wasting more time

Why chill? Do you not find it fun to analyze people?

They also seem to be the type to act that way as town. But I wouldn’t know, so other opinions are appreciated.

seeing every new-ish player make the same mistake as i did in reading PKR when i was new hurts my soul

he is tonally very awkward and wolfy as town

oh from a old part, kind of a little jokey part cause well everyone was going at eachother, just thought to say it for the lols

Though I am actively trying to analyze people right now so don’t worry about it, albeit probably very wrong

zone aelin agent47
kiiruma voodoosh

firekitten jarek wazza

atnoname sharklifter
mistyx

What’s this list for