Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

what does that mean

it’s my readlist

people are ordered from top to bottom based on how villagery/wolfy i think they’ve been

the middle line is null

so am i a bad guy

yes

why.

Is he completely incapable of acting that way as a wolf though?

actually i was saying the opposite
(i wonder if this is tmi on atno v, since the implication of this post is that he’s town since he’s been pretty laid back this game)

Sharklifter confuses me. But I saw him post later so my opinion will change.

zone made good points about you

im always confusing so i dont take offense

It doesn’t matter if you are wrong or not. It is about being transparent.
All of us will be wrong because it is day 1 and there are only 400 posts.

specifically what points do you agree with, and do you have any well, individual points about me that you wanna make because i wanna know if your just going off of zones info or actually taking a thought in what u think

no but it means your reason for thinking he’s a wolf is wrong

This is a very good post. He is not forcing any reads, at least to me it seems very clear that he is just saying what he thinks.
As mafia I think Kiiruma would start making up opinions on people.

So you say that he can do it as wolf
And yet your still defending him for doing it
I understand he’s more likely to do it as town but he’s capable and I feel he’s acting scummy about it

i agree with the stuff on your post about atno (#260)

the question was not relevant to the point i was making (in fact it was the opposite, as i was saying that atno is not useless as town, which is why i was getting a bad feeling about him) and reminds me of questions low level wolves make to integrate themselves into solving and to display a moderate level of concern for the gamestate

and also i can’t remove the image of #193 from my mind even though i probably shouldn’t be reading into it

Not bad. I like these opinions. I don’t agree with them, but I like them.

he can do it as a wolf
but him doing it doesnt make him more likely to be a wolf

I understand that Shark has been learning “How to play Mafia” by Arctic, but what happened in P#334 (Agent) and P#335 (Shark)? Unless this is a joke I am not getting, then you two are using one of the worst logic I have ever seen.
I understand that it might have been a joke towards Arctic’s response to Litten’s post, but I don’t see the need to “lift the mood” by joking about it. (…am I too strict about jokes?)

I am neither liking Kiiruma’s P#343, nor Shark’s response in P#345. The latter can no longer be excused by “nobody is answering me”, because a couple posts ago you were clearly learning “How to play Mafia” with Arctic, so at this point you’re not getting ignored anymore, but instead… just talking.
…
I really need a second opinion on whether this behavior should be classified as “bonafide newbie town” or “outright scummy”.

Pocketing is when you -as scum- get a town to believe you are a fellow town.
(I believe it might also be used by town for the exact same purpose, but I am uncertain about this.)

I’m aware
But I think the way he is doing it is more wolfy than how’d he do it as town