Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Shark no longer confuses me.

Oh yeah, that part was because Arctic said ‘‘the classic mafia move to say you cant do it as mafia’’

Agent did it then I did it because I’m pretty sure we both found it funny to do so

So yeah, pretty sure it was a joke by both of us

do you remember RWBY

i deathtunneled PKR the entire game for sounding incredibly awkward, wolfy and literally making up reasons to justify reads

he was town

the only success i’ve had from reading him is by seeing if he has TMI on someone (like in ciconia, where i called him a wolf because he was defending wazza when everyone thought they were mafia)

even this method isn’t reliable though, because he can still have whack anti-consensus reads which don’t make any sense

About this; I was trying to learn the word Pocketing when everybody kept using it, and I kept trying to ask people what it ment, Arctic gave me on how to read and etc, not actually what terminology was, but I kept asking what it was, nor ever got a response so I had to make sure that I did actually know what it is, but nobody answered, so I gave up and just thought of it my own way

I feel like I do understand where you are coming from? but the general area where you are at I think is wrong, because you are saying I’m learning about the game as a whole, but in reality all Arctic really did post was how to read and how to act as a good guy as a good guy, not exactly what a word ment.

as much as he may not like to admit it, sharklifter has a very strong social game and he managed to convince most players that he was good in the first half of botc day 1, and in the latter half he managed to convince everyone he was actually the lunatic/demon (lunatic is a character who thinks they are the demon, demon is the bad guy)

what
i literally explained what it was

same as it ever was

1 Like

arctic you literally said i was evil 24/7 that game

how did i even make myself look good thats the thing i never understood that part

the word pocketing? no

no i didnt i was saying you were obvious town because i was claiming atheist

but i actually thought you were town anyway

this is me explaining what pocketing is

not really

I’m too lazy to go check that someone scroll through it for me thanks

L i guess im just good at the game then

In reality, I can see why I have strong social game because I do play well…games that require social game (for example, Survivor) but come on bro I couldn’t even read myself so don’t say that I’m trying to hide my social skills!!!

i thought you were responding to something else im fucking stupid

voodoosh’s posting is tonally wolfy

/vote VooDooSh @Host_Account_1

stop right there criminal scum

your mom

no you do it

anyway do you have any other reads

I have my suspicions on people but I bet they’re bad suspicions because I’m new and they’re doing something logical I just don’t understand for X Y and Z reasons