Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

unordered

No I was giving my order

At the start I was of the mindset to find the evils, but I was all over the place and had no real place to start. Placing blind faith in people was how I accomplished most of my reads early game.

Now iā€™m of the mind if we find all 7(?) town roles, or most of them, then by PoE the 4 people left out of the list are evil and we should kill them one by one.

So I have an excuse to vote

I have a pretty good idea of who 4 of them minus myself are if you read my list but thatā€™s all I have.

my real check is a red on napoleon but he gave up on playing the game anyway

also he had no reads when i asked so he isnt spewing the scumteam either

I think town wins this game if Arctic and Agent are good like I think they are.

Else weā€™ve already lost because theyā€™re leading us around and the town itself is quiet

i think wolves probably guessed i would be checking him which would explain why he wasnt exactly enthused to be playing the game

also the fact that his nightkill just failed because he thought atlas was gonna be on me

truly unfortunate
the button click is a cruel mistress

back reading Jarekā€™s posts

he seems really townie

what happened with that

Nothing happened?

no you just became less townie as the posts go on

Iā€™m still reading

Iā€™m going to have to read them again though because I feel like Iā€™m absorbing nothing

What made you think he was a lost wolf, in particular?

The only way i think he could be mafia is if he carefully crafts basically every one of his posts

because all of his day 1 posts are so towny but i can still plausibly see them being crafted

he hasnā€™t had any like
impulsive towny moments if u get me

how would you even have a moment like that

i have 1000 posts, why dont you find out

1 Like

he acts like heā€™s impulsive but I get what you are saying

Well to put it bluntly

Because I donā€™t care

Arcticā€™s biggest defense itg is that no one will want to read through his posts and the defense is only getting stronger

1 Like

Acting impulsive is boring anyway.

I like being thoughtful itā€™s more fun