Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

yes, so if your theory is correct, Mafia is either using PR abilities on random people (do you have any potential ideas who else might likely be a target for PR abilities?) or they don’t have those PR abilities at all

Neither seem plausible

/vote Napoleon @Host_Account_1

These abilities haven’t been used on us three

(Technically Wazza could have survived a strongman but I digress)

am surprised no one did that beforehand

I think this is PKR TMI’ing my redcheck was framed and is using it to pre-emptively shade me

Notice how his explanation for me being scum is a load of crap? it’s because he wouldn’t need to use it to push me since where nap is town this is the wrong world. all he needs is the first

@Napoleon why did you immediately assume zone’s check was an rt but not arctic’s

is it a good time to out a red check on Arctic?

to me it reads like he wants to keep you in the poe even if nappy flips red

which almost makes me want to village read it because idt a wolf would do that to a cop that red checked their partner

never a bad time for that

2 Likes

yes, if napoleon is a wolf i think it would make pkr town, because i think wolf pkr is too much of a pissbaby to try shading me for flipping his wolf partner

Honestly at this point I really just don’t know what to say to you. You won’t listen to anything, no matter what I say I’m scum for it. You find every excuse that you can to suspect me and it’s really tiring.

I’m going to honestly just stop bothering to talk.

Honestly can you fucking not be a dick? Like what the fuck Arctic

Because zone’s post felt like an RT, with just a single flashy post trying to get my attention when I entered thread. Zone’s post was obviously an RT and it’s something I’ve seen before

Arctic doing so was more believable since it wasn’t as flashy in the way Zone’s was, had several posts hinting towards him being serious, and also it came after Zone’s attempr at a RR

pissbaby in this context was not meant as an insult, rather as an unorthodox descriptor of being too scared to do something

that

makes a lot of sense actually

this is okay as long as you leave me alive until day 5 to get a red check on you

otherwise please dont stop talking

That… really could’ve used a better explanation there because I thought you was insulting me and I honestly already feel tired from your tirade on me, yet alone what seemed like an insult too.

I feel like the day hasn’t gotten anywhere because of these red checks

hey arctic why are you townreading wazza