Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Anyways I’m out when I come back I will be on PC and then I can articulate my arguments better

Arctic, thanks for giving me motivation to play the game

1 Like

her tinfoil that if voodoosh is town then it makes FK scum because she thought that voodoosh getting vanillaized was the scum anticlaim, and if scum had an anticlaim it should have been used on FK if he was town since he claimed earlier

on top of that she is just
solidly in her v meta
(i suck at meta reads so this matters less)

out of curiosity how long will this take

2 Likes

random timing but this thought just entered my head

@Kanave

when someone finds a point to townread you, it’s generally -ev regardless of your alignment to deny / give reason to doubt this read unless you think it’s being made in bad faith

i’m saying this because at some point you are probably dying because you have made it impossible to find you as town by doing this

this is bad for whatever team you’re on but i’m slightly more annoyed if you’re on mine

That’s literally what I told you in the post you quoted.

To you, yes. Not to me.

I didn’t have any better word to summarize “the creation of this tie and the interaction between you and FK seems scummy”, and no matter what you say you can’t change the fact that I am scumreading you for your past actions.

That is not even my question though. My question was directly asking regarding the state of the vote count, whereas yours was asking specifically about the existence of a doublevoter.
So why did you even bother comparing the two in the first place?

Because he said the word “hammer” and the effect of the Hammerer in Corrupt Votes FM which I had hosted was supposed to immediately kill a target if they were to ever reach L-1. I don’t know what kind of Hammerer you have in mind, but clearly it isn’t the same as mine.

Well, not exactly. There is a miniscule difference between “hater” and doublevoter, and that’s the fact that the former wouldn’t have to vote the latter to get them killed at L-1. However, I do agree that -given the lack of attention on ATNO’s wagon- whoever caused ATNO to die at L-1 is most likely also on the wagon to promote it further.

Because you two also voted ATNO D1. I am not saying that it can’t be anyone else; I am saying that you two are my top suspects after purely analyzing the EOD VCs.

If kanave is mafia her team is afk unless im misclearing zone

This looks better for mistyx

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Kanave Jarek, Litten 2/6
Jarek Kanave 1/6
Napoleon Mistyx 1/6
Not voting Napoleon, Kiiruma, Agent47, VooDooSh, Zone_Q11, Wazza, Arctic 7

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

if kiiruma and kanave are both town then im quitting FM because in that world im being snowed by 2-3 people

I think realistically mistyx magnus kiiruma kanave contains only 2 wolves and the last is someone like voodoo/jarek/fk who is snowing us

I feel like Kanave just has to be mafia due to this

If scum make a player get 1 less vote to be executed I think they’d surely want to capitalise

There is a deepwolf
and it isn’t me

are you sure

double check your pm

good night forum of lies
don’t hammer or anything
i want to see nappy’s arguments

Sometimes when i close the thread i think about how great it would be if i could just bend the fabric of reality and change my alignment

if i was a wolf i would be so happy rn, this would literally be my best game ever and the post game hype would be amazing

and i would post a video of that scene from kingsman where the guy kills everyone in the church

VC

Voted Voters Count
Jarek Kanave (5739) 1/6
Kanave Jarek (5743) Litten (5762) 2/6
Napoleon Mistyx 1/6

Ping if wrong

that sounds really specific Arctic have you been dreaming about this

I voted Kanave