Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Basically: That post doesn’t really help you, and I feel it’s more damning. I want to wait for your defense before I make anymore arguments, but I’m comfortable letting the slot die

because arctic doesn’t need to bus me for extra towncred

Why don’t you think they were used? Do you think these Mafia PR roles simply don’t exist in this setup? Do you think they just did nothing despite there being plenty of ways they could have used potential Mafia abilities last night?

Really? What other Mafia PR roles do you think exist then in favor of these ones? Mafia Cop? Again, I think it’s counterintuitive to create a setup where Mafia have absolutely no way of anticlaim or dealing with towncore.

Why do you believe this…? Your towncore has claimed no wolf pelts to solidly justify this theory.

In no way should “not paying attention” be considered the most likely possibility. How convinced are you that the Mafia is incompetent?

Maybe he thinks he can get away with a frame claim, or that he can somehow secure a win after today. I wouldn’t know, all I know is that I’m falsely accused.

Nah, I had an entire night to read through people and pick the easiest targets. I find faking reads to be generally a lot easier than making true reads that I really believe in.

Not a contradiction, I misclarified. I was preferring to how my confidence would be much higher under the ASSUMPTION that I was not accused.

because it would be a disgrace to town to just let myself die if ive been falsely accused, which might only ever happen if it places town in a severe disadvantage. with wolf, i wouldn’t feel the same way with myself being executed.

Who? Best investigative targets are almost always nullreads: this is literally textbook.

why

while i understand that i do look more suspicious, i do think you need to make sure you’re not confbiassing here tbh

the tendency to wolfread null players generally arises when players feel like not all the pieces of the puzzle fits… which happens relatively often

keep that in mind

Fair

I mean used against you or Arctic, both don’t effect his check. It is true they could exist, but none were used. If you were Mafia, you simply could be saving them

Bunch of reasons, I have stated beforehand.

Attacking who they thought was a pr is a decent move, or even if they didn’t to cast suspicion on Voodoo

That’s not going to happen, no matter how incompetent you believe town to be

You have a bunch of slankers to pick from, which I believe are your scummates

Why didn’t you clarify that, and why did you bring it up. It doesn’t help your defense or clarify anything

Or you think you can try and squeeze your way out of this, or cast suspicion onto arctic. As a wolf, trying to live is your best play

Someone a cop has suspicion on is the best target, there’s only a small pot of POE players now

Why bother asking if you think I’m right

I will keep that in mind

The real question is do we have anything to lose by murdering Napoleon

yes. a townie

Read my counterpoint then his, then mine again and see if you townread him

Then we execute Arctic

oh im not done with you yet

Don’t worry
Napoleon started to lose his touch at the fourth war of the coalition

wow now i have no comeback :cry:

His third was his prime. Hit me

Ok I read it and I still don’t know