Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I still can’t decide but from what I’m seeing probably scumlean

He doesn’t but he’s pushing it anyway which says a lot.

I’m honestly willing to bet they saved it or some dice roll BS happened and bet on the fact Agent would go protect arctic, Or They thought agent’s dice roll BS would be stronger than what they had. Idk.

Because we haven’t actually voted any of them IIRC, Just because AtNo died and turned good doesn’t mean everyone else is immediately good and trustworthy

Considering most of the mafia have been (presumably) pretty quiet it’s a very real possibility that they haven’t been paying enough attention in my book.

If he kills you then he’ll die in a one for one, if he’s evil he’s most likely hoping the other 3/2 can secure the win. It would, however, come at the cost of completely destroying his credibility and getting him killed, when sitting pretty at where he is now is just easier. This is assuming Arctic is even evil in the first place. In any case he doesn’t really have a reason to lie at this point that I know of?

Where are your reads then, fake or real I’d love to hear them

too lazy to keep this post so just have it as it is

I don’t understand your point for the first sentence.

Okay, let’s assume your theory is correct and your predictions of the scum are almost all right. Arctic is an investigative role literally placing me and all my scumbuds in the PoE. Of course I would do something about that if Mafia had a roleblock or a strongman.

I haven’t read GA’s claims, but if GA was claiming a PR role (and as it happens, he did end up being non-vanilla), then what makes it more likely to come from your supposed scumteam revolved around me? Take a moment to think about it. The only reason to believe that it was your supposed scumteam revolved around me was because “Mafia not paying attention”.

buddy you’re more focused on roasting me than listening to me. you just replied to my “mafia incompetent” line with your “town incompetent” line.

But just assume I’m town for a second. You can’t expect me to know how a W!Arctic would benefit from this.

If you think my scum skillset is limited to pointing the finger at slankers only then you really underestimate my scumgame. Have we played together before?

oh my god atlas my man this isn’t even worth replying to

seriously, you can answer these yourself if you just let go of the thought that I have to be scum. if you want to provide a fair analysis, look at me from a town lens as well.

true it is. but my wim doesn’t always allow me to make the best play

So then because I’m a POE player that would make me an unlikely frame?

???
anyone can tell that im in a disadvantaged position against arctic and i understand that
buddy, im literally trying to counter every point you bring up and then you tell me “you think I’m right”. stop misrepresenting my argument

you’re definitely confbiasing here atlas. let me show you why:

• you’ve dropped the “mafia not paying attention” argument, which was your supposed theory in justifying why you think all scum are in PoE that revolve around me, in favor of “it makes sense why scum would target GA”, which is a different argument altogether which doesn’t support your theory
  • “you think i’m right” is a generally unhelpful line when it comes to solving. You KNOW that’s not what I’m trying to say.
  • if you’re actually trying to figure things out “not clarifying initally” is not the way to go
  • if you’re wondering, you’ve still failed to provide better “frame targets” than me and explain why.

You seem pretty convinced that there’s even an ability to frame in this game.

How would a frame even work with dice rolls god I hate this dice roll nonsense I hate it!!!

…i dont get your point.

Sure I guess. But unless there are only three mafia, I, as a wolf, like to have thought that I would have probably used a strongman to get a MyLo scenario, while wiping out some towncore. 12 town/3 mafia is unbalanced in favor of town.

I can’t say anything to the dice BS man, I cannot even begin to fathom what dice BS mafia could have.

My point is that this isn’t a unusual result of a scum powerwolf play. You should definitely be considering the possibility of this.

you dont know who the mafia is…

I don’t have anything to say to that. You’re unfortunately right.

I don’t think I come out favorable when it comes to Arctic’s motivations, but my position should be more favorable in terms of a macro analysis of the situation. Wolves residing all in slankers? I think you should reconsider that premise, there are several potential problems with that.

zone is town
if arctic is wolf firekitten is town
mistyx is >rand V
arctic probably more likely has to be a wolf. but if he’s actually a town we are fucked.
thats all i got for you

anyways ive exhausted all my energy arguing, im going to sleep for the night

My point is that if arctic is a wolf and he’s making this essentially suicide push then what does it achieve aside from a dead null read and him out of the towncore, unless there’s a double-kill that they have, and I hope to god they don’t, we should still be fine.

Could just be dice roll BS that said “no that doesn’t work because you rolled a 1” and I have no basis on what abilities might be used in a game like this so /shrug

Never played FM before :sob: but I am considering it and I don’t like it. It’d almost be safer to kill arctic today; but then there’s the chance you’re the powerful role that needs to die today, so…

Most of the PRESUMED mafia members. Then again not many people have been loud this game so who knows what’s what. I don’t.

Thank you

Considering you said reads are easy to fake it’s hard to take these at face value

I was saying the only role in this engagement that matters is a framer

And nothing was clearly done about it

This isn’t close to true, your getting desperate

Arctic will likely die if you flip villager.

This is ignoring my main point
Who were you going to accuse? Me? There is really no-one to

Doesn’t always implies it could

That wasn’t my main argument, it was a point where I believe Mafia is in the POE of the inactives

I said it looks suspicious, you said it looked suspicious. I dont know how else I can interpret it

anyone else in the poe, mist, kiiruma, etc. Others that are more scumread

I must say, Napoleon did better.

Why do you like repeating this? The only way a strongman was used was against gambling for some reason

I could only find one thing really to reply to which hasn’t been said

The army general.

A good amount of his defenses have been turned into strawman arguments against me

What are the chances napoleon is a lost wolf and is just trying to 1f1 with a town to get some use out of the fact he doesn’t know who anyone on his team is

Not zero

I think ultimately the best thing to do is axe them and see what happens

There are world where arctic is evil and I can’t come up with a reason for why he’d still be alive provided whatever this strongman ability is guarantees a death.

Unless There’s a bus driver maybe?

Wasted their strongman hitting gambling because of the bus driver, assumed it was you and attacked you, leaves us where we’re at now

is that even possible

No, I’ve claimed to be able to protect players

best I had idk then

Hi I’m back briefly on my phone since I always lie about going to sleep

@Jarek I’ll reply to your post tomorrow still tho bc I’m too tired

@Agent47 there’s not much more to say, we’re both just gonna continue to go in a spiral and ultimately nothing will change. You’re not open to the possibility that I’m town. like, despite both you and jarek believing that I’m a wolf, I think jarek is doing a better job at not letting confbias affect his reasoning…

the real Napoleon would ddmmdnjnjjjjj*