Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

This is the weakest link in my reasoning. I legit don’t know why or how, I’m just throwing out ideas.

maybe. maybe not. I have no idea what type of mafia role could actually exist and how change factors in to it. But my point is, lack of strongman or roleblock should still be concerning

I…

This is not even a counter, but I’m genuinely curious what you mean by “it’s safer to kill Arctic today”…

Could you elaborate?

And as a general rule of thumb, don’t kill players based on how powerful you think they could be as a wolf, execute them based on how likely of a wolf they are (which probably will lead you to thinking I’m the wolf but what I say still rings true)

Gosh, I’ll get to this in my main post.

I’ll elaborate:
I think zones greatest moments are definitively his micro. His EoD2 came across as townie to me, zone is the type of player to tunnel and for him to just change so quickly and then remain in a state of limbo of whether he wants to still pursue Kanave felt like an “aha!” moment for town.

Firekitten being town while Arctic is wolf is a really obvious conclusion to make honestly. But to explain, I don’t see FK constantly making paranoia posts and doubting Arctic’s position as town. Plus if he’s wolf we just lose lol

Misty is >rand V… for reasons I can’t really explain other than that’s how she feels like

I can’t sleep guys

But you know looking back on this, I’m actually kinda frustrated because while there are a lot of valid reasons to suspect me there are a lot of problematic ones as well

Like pretty much half the thread seems to be under the assumption that majority of the scum are under players like Kiiruma/Magnus/a lowposting Mist/newbies in general, even to the point where it’s being used against me as if it makes me more likely to be a wolf. These players always often end up being PoE because “it can’t be anyone else”. This is really predictable and this has happened just so many times. I would know, I was a townie who has led town to their ruin before because of how I applied the “they weren’t townie enough” logic.

I didn’t get information last night

lol

I’ve vaguely liked napoleon’s words but, especially his refusal to accept that this was an RT

i’m not lying about my role btw
i just didn’t get information last night

i’ll look over napoleon’s stuff in detail
probably

I think the most telling thing is nappy’s spike in wim after the red check. i don’t think this happens when you replace into an afk poe wolf slot and get red checked, unless he had TMI that i was roleblocked if i was. but i think he’s unlikely to have this TMI given that he wasn’t trying to argue it was an RT

welp well I know I said I wouldn’t accept that this was an elaborate RT but I actually believe you

I’m actually geared up to play now that spike of win will likely stay thx

1 Like

WiM*

I maintain that kiiruma kanave napoleon mistyx probably doesn’t contain every wolf but i have no idea who i’m misclearing

???

… I got mixed up between Shark’s and GA’s flip

Wolves have TMI that your wolfcheck was an RT. Bit strange that I only ever got one vote from all of that.

wtf is this

agent clearly didn’t have TMI on it being fake so i maintain he’s my top town

that was useless anyway since he’s basically proven from the lack of a nightkill

1 Like

like this is the kind of sassy remark a confbiased villager makes when they are dunking on someone they think is a wolf, he clearly thought the check was real

@Napoleon what do you think about voodoosh

It’s actually late at night for me and I’m kinda tired. I just couldn’t sleep but I’m addicted to this thread so that’s why I’m still here.

I’ll look at Voodoo tomorrow though, for real. Promise.

1 Like