Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

It’s me sussing you for what you did and me starting to believe Napoleon but me believing that’s just because I’m being convinced by evil people so I’m going “nah”

It’s a one for one or at least it was because apparently you were lying again which is the second itme you’ve lied and is starting to become problematic to my trust for you this game I’ll be completely honest

to me it just looked like TMI the check was fake

What can I say you’re 2 for 2 on “I have info this person is evil” and then when they’ve defended themselves you’ve gone back on it and decided you were lying the entire time.

I struggle to find a reason you’d want to do this as a wolf considering what I’ve said regarding your position in this game right now but that doesn’t mean it’s just not a possibility

That’s a stretch, but I meant it specifically that I was considering a world in which you were evil; and if you Are evil, you’d be making a push on napoleon specifically because it would in some way strengthen your position or win the game.

I don’t think you’d risk your position right now to kill 1 random town guy who most people see as null or just suspect and if you were a wolf if you weren’t going to win the game off of it but if the mafia has a double kill and you got a mislynch there’s a really good chance we’d just lose with parity and that could very well be the reason you’d have been going for the suicide mislynch play

The grammar on that post is terrible deal with it

I strongly think kanave needs to flip for us to have any chance of solving this game and they are literally never going to be villagery if they are town

My gut says they’re town which means v/v/v wagons day 1 and wolves were pissing around off of the main wagons, indicating kiiruma, voodoosh, napoleon

I think there is always a wolf in kanave voodoosh jarek

actually idk why i think v/v/v wagons means wolves weren’t on them.

ig it’s because in that world village has just been killing itself

^ latest VC, and nothing has changed

Sorry @Napoleon, but I am not going through your wallpost. I read the world where Nap/Arc is W/V and I soon came to realize that it was build on multiple assumptions of which I am not going to bother checking. It also involves me knowing your meta, which… I would very much prefer to just not check; I don’t have the motivation to do that.

The only thing that I do realize is that you scumread Arctic for his redcheck claim on you despite -from what I recently see- it actualyl being a RT because Arctic didn’t get any results N2? IDK where he is going with that claim of his, but I find it hard to believe that Arctic is town after everything he has done. He did say that he would be less motivated to play as scum (which I don’t exactly believe) but in this game, everything he has done so far just looks towny (barring his mech claim).

I do have a quick question though: How strong do you scumread Arctic, and who are your other scumreads/scumleans?

…wait a minute. @Arctic, why are you backing out on your VooDooSh townread?
You literally said yourself that he is confirmed town.

This is why I have been doubting him

alright I caught up I’m going back to sleep

zzz

i’m misclearing someone

not gonna read that walpost if I’m getting exe’d, still vt, starting to doubt arctic a bit more, still want to kill Voodoo/Jarek at some point

i didnt read napoleon’s wallpost but that entire argument makes me more willing to kill jarek

kanave kiiruma wazza jarek napoleon

would leave arctic agent fk zone voodoosh outside

…sure?

i can never confidently clear you from your one liners so you’re probably going to want to take one person out of this