Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

then ill bury w!wazza and you can clear me off of that

you’ll bury town wazza and then yourself

Point 1 - Shark progression

wazza’s progression on shark is wolfy because she keeps him in the poe without ever engaging with his slot or even giving any sort of detailed read on his posts

Point 2 - content vs fluff

i think these posts are wolfy because basically all of wazza’s contribution up to this point was prompted

Point 3 - theatering

[cant get interim quote because iso is weird]

imo this is wolfy because it’s exactly what wazza did when called out for trying to get undue cred from the cloned wagon in sorc17 - go “when did i do this” then when confronted with evidence dismiss it as not applicable

these points tie into point 2 earlier - wazza is basically not creating any content of her own then doing stuff like this pressuring people to create content

it just pings wolfy to me

im gonna go eat breakfast now

1 Like

I’ve mostly been looking at things from the sidelines trying to see everyone’s perspectives.
The only person out of everyone’s PoE seems to be Agent?

I’ve seen some people I think discussing a wolf between FK and Arctic. (Two relatively townread people)
Mist’s trying to push Wazza into PoE and get herself out of it.
VooDooSh hasn’t been talked about too much today, but I don’t think everyone has ‘cleared’ them.
Napoleon’s reactions seemed to lack TMI but I think Napoleon’s still in PoE due to Magnus (mostly)

Kanave and me, honestly, I really could keep talking about us but it’s been done to the moon and back by now.
I still cannot get a niggling feeling out of my head about Jarek.

agent would be in my poe if there was space for him and/or another protective claim because i don’t think a village protective can self target twice in a row

1 Like

Did you even read Shark’s posts between this period or did you specifically ignore his posts because if anyone thought he was still town based on what he is posting I want their god material. Also if Shark is destined to die and in a wolf, what’s the point in even calling Shark a wolf?

This one doesn’t even make sense

I hate press post early

1 Like

the idea is you don’t get your hands dirty by pushing him but don’t get called out for townreading him without defending him

No I genuinely asked when I did this in Sorc17 since I know me and Marshal didn’t plan any theatre and we were the only scum alive because our other scum died early, so I had a feeling I knew what he was on about already, but I had to be certain

You just gonna ignore the wallpost I made on VooDoosh before these posts which no one listened to which then lead to me asking Arctic to convince me about his reads if he really did want me to trust him?

What if, hear me out here, I would’ve just done exactly what I did with you in Sorc17 and just ignore the slot destined to die, I wouldn’t have had a reason to appear in thread and comment on Shark

that’s what you did lol

you made three posts hedging on him then ignored him the rest of the day

So, let me set a few things straight here. I had 32 posts in this day so first of all, 3 posts is a lot.

Also, as I stated here, I had no reason to comment on Shark anymore, like what else did you want me to add lmao, and if you had a problem with it, why didn’t you say anything during D1?

I gave my thoughts on him and instead spent the rest of the day pushing on ATNoName:

There’s other posts but I have a small ISO for Day 1 and quoting them all is useless

@VooDooSh wanna come play the game

I wanna say that at most there’s probably 1 wolf between Wazza and Mist because I don’t think both of them are acting W/W rn

I’m just going to make basic stuff rn because I still feel horrible due to having flu-y things

how

First of all, I’m just going off general PoV from everyone’s words.

The fact that Mist’s kinda the one who’s closest out of PoE for some people and Wazza’s one who’s tentatively out of it. Kinda a ‘I don’t think 2 wolves have been aiming for such a close standing’

And then I don’t see Mist/Wazza going at each other if both were wolves (Though this is moreso Mist going for Wazza). I assume we’ll be informed when it’s MyLo / LyLo which means we’re currently not just 1 kill from losing. I don’t see why they’d delay it right now when they’re both teetering at that position?

idk what this means

uh
why
one is poe and can either bus the other to look super good or make their partner look better after they’ve flipped

The issue is ‘bussing’ in itself. Anything that happens gives us more to analyse. And due to it we can world build better.

so why did you think i could have been a wolf bussing napoleon

(and why have you also not had any reaction to the check being fake)