Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

1. You/Nap are in polar positions compared to Wazza/Mist who are much closer.
  2. Honestly, I kinda just thought at the time you could’ve been evil in such a good position that you could kill Nap (who might’ve been town) and still won lol. Because then you could’ve said ‘they’ve been framed’ and follow it up to me ‘slipping’ that the result had been messed with. So I was kinda like ‘Arctic might just be evil but the fact that they backtracked on it, I’m gonna just let it go and watch on others’

wow
an actually villagery post

Overall at this point I kinda can’t just hide despite feeling safe to let some people lead because there’s multiple groups of PoEs which people seem to think contain wolves and there’s just too many for me to be like ‘I’m fine being in here because if people are right then game’s won’

I’d be surprised if we can get any more than 2 mis-executions rn.
(Based on the original perceived balance of 3 wolves + Lost Wolf) meaning it’s sorta 4v7
Then with 1 execution we could go to 4v6 and maf kill to 4v5

I don’t think mafia (should our perceptions be correct) have any sort of extra kill ability firstly due to the fact that it means we’ve been at a game losing point this early on with very few counters and secondly… I don’t think that mafia would be allowed to bring a game from non-MyLo or LyLo to just game over? Balance™ and fairness reasons mostly.

The only counter we know of right now is Agent’s protective claim. We don’t seem to have a roleblocker or jailkeep or anything else. And my ability can only (potentially) change 1 mis-execution to a successful one.

do i even ask

1 Like

It’s one I’ve basically felt unable to use all game.
But honestly it’s kinda made for me in a way.

arc your dead to me

im also dead to me

if only i could be this convincing as a wolf

1 Like

your also probably dead tonight tbh

i doubt it since i dont get information until n4

who else are they gonna kill
I’ll just self protect again

guess what mafia I can self protect three times in a row

That sounds silly

I hate to comment on that since it’s great for WIFOM but uhhh…
If you’re telling the truth then your role is far FAR more powerful than anything else town has

You’ll see when I flip

Also I wouldn’t try and call me out for lying here
Its best if mafia thinks I’m lying and attacks me

1 Like

Luck has nothing to do with saving myself

At this point I think everyone agrees you’re town.
So me ‘calling out you’re lying’ doesn’t really mean much.
If anything it probably reinforces what maf would be thinking lol

Whose being voted in the wagon right now and do we want to continue voting them

pretty sure it was kanave and pretty sure the consensus was they were evil right

im reasonably confident jarek/voodoo always contains a wolf so i’m disappointed one of the people talking about being modkilled/gamethrowing were faking that :upside_down_face:

not that it shouldn’t be allowed (cuz town can ig) but

i dont think those things should be used regardless

What’s your theory on both of us seperately, if we had to be wolves and you had to point out the parts you thought were damning enough to kill over?