Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

here comes @Arctic about to say I’ve done this before

Buddy. I already got the memo.
That has nothing to do with my question.
I literally already said this thrice by now:

Wolves won’t kill me they don’t have the guts

Simple as.

I’ve seen you as town, so it gives me valid reasoning to think that you do, and well from what I’ve seen, you are on for most of the day, yes, but you are doing it less often than you were as well, a goodie last time, from what I see, but like I said thats me going off of a different game so idek

how does that relate to my thing what

Speculation

Mechanics

Reads:

Talking to pkr

Talking to zone:

About voodoo’s talking about trying to get townread is towny:

Talking with zone:

About kiiruma:

About my opinion on zones ability to play:

Everything useful I could grab

this is word salad and says nothing
can you reiterate this

Isn’t this your first mafia game?

You’re saying I’d know outing as a good role is a bad idea and that’s true because in literally any SDG it’s a terrible idea

I’m saying wolves won’t kill me, they don’t have the guts to call me on my bluff and they simply won’t, giving me a few days to use any abilities I might have before they finally grow a pair and go for it

simple as

He played in botf pretty sure
Idk how well that translates to mafia

Posting a lot is towny for new players. From experience, new players as mafia struggle to make a lot of content, and as you said, explain it in great detail. So Shark’s response to me feels really good because of that, because it has a lot of opinions that most of the thread doesn’t share. And he explained them well. I understand him feeling unconfident on some of his reads, so that is also why I think he is towny now.

Also you don’t have to read like me of course. I just saw people calling you town and I struggled to say the same personally. And what I mean is that your posts are very straight to the point, which I respect but find hard to read. At least to me it seemed that your posts are only about game-related things, but I will reread later.

1 Like

First mafia game, yeah, it was for the BOTF game where i got thrown a bunch of situations and easily solved them out as an actual thought process

that’s not what i’m saying
i’m saying that you are taking a hands-off approach and it’s kind of wolfy
i am however willing to attribute this to being new

actually i mean that is what i’m saying

what i meant to say is that you acting neutral does not mean i don’t think you’re mafia

Good catch, actually. I want an elaboration too.

there is no ravenkeeper in this setup!!!

Also, the only reason why they wont kill you is because you are new, I don’t feel like they wouldn’t kill someone who accidentally outted ‘‘oh yeah im a good guy protect :smiley:’’ Unless they really knew roles wanted to die

And also now your being sussed is another reason why they wont kill you

Cnn Nod GIF

Works for me, I get to have more fun

Some of these are barely useful posts.
You could’ve just posted new opinions instead of making this big post, you know.