Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I see it

If Town win, the game takes longer to end, and then CoD takes longer to begin :sunglasses:

(for the record, this is a joke, I want a CoD to start already)

Or rather can

scum only need one misvote and they have been iffy on your slot in a way that I could see them internally debating whether or not itā€™s better to pocket you or not

jarek/chloe has 1
arctic/fk has 1

that means 2 in kiiru/wazza/nappy/zone

i think this fits

why are you giving us reasons to lose

It wouldnā€™t be hard to pull off the trying to convince me to win again act except making me vote the wrong person if they read me as the kind of person to fall for that (Iā€™m not)

Mineā€™s 2 for 3 if you count BotF I.I
And 2 for 4 if you count Minority Rule 3 (IDK how much you count misc game stuff)
But like, neither of them were due to me.

In the SCP FM I sacced myself in front of 2 mafia instead of pushing the ones with us.

I listened when you said the one who caused it was probably Silviu instead of trusting my gut that someone was evil and caused it in our place :stuck_out_tongue:

And BotF I died due to believing you

not really sold on there being one between me and Arctic

then who is it between nappy/zone and why

like I could see it but I think they would approach this lylo differently if they were a w

wonā€™t stop me from calling them out for pocketing me tho

nappy proabbly

their hell turn against Chloe was pretty bad

Zone because they and Chloe are both sucking up to me and calling me a townie which is exactly what they would assume I would want considering Iā€™ve been pouting about being called evil this entire game.

And I donā€™t mean that in a rude way if youā€™re town you two ok??? I just donā€™t wanna lose ok???

XD

Psychopath + King Moment (Why)

anyway, good luck to you guys Iā€™ll return to thread later

Psychopath + King + Choirboy as a bluff like

why even have the king in the first place

I think Chloe feel asleep it shouldnā€™t take that long to case someone

I swear you are trouble for me lol.
But hey at least I enjoy the games weā€™re both in.
I just need to make better ones so I can have memories and have others be like ā€˜Ok Kii finally did (x) good thingā€™