Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

good theatre i give it a 8/10

Arctic, in all honesty can you fucking not?

I had to use my action jic Chloe was town because I knew some people would be existing at this time that weren’t before. Though I guess 'muricans might be sleeping so I was probably fine to wait.

And yet that makes me kinda suspect the people who tried to rush me a bit

Turns out the only person really pushing me to use my gladiate was Chloe for a while so ahaha… yeah, well, that’s fucking awkward.

I don’t remember anyone else doing so as much as she did

I set an alarm just to wake up earlier to see what kiiruma had to say about me so lets see

1 Like

what kind of question is that

because i scumread them?

You’ve had some horrendous parts and the main part of the day has honestly not been great for you. EoDs despite you being about as accurate as me playing darts… well, they actually looked f’ing good and showed townie thought process

Like if you can show your thought process throughout the day next game and just… work on read accuracy then you’ll be pretty damn good.

Today (Day 4) is the only actual main day which has been good for you ngl

I don’t hate this take but I thought my opinion wouldn’t matter because I was new or something, it’s a bad argument but I was legit like “I’m new so my opinions will be bad and wrong” but I guess thats the point

if they are all wolves idk if kiiruma would have bothered making the big analysis posts

1 Like

I mean, your thoughts were wrong in the end, but it’s kinda important even if new to at least try throughout.
You showed you’re capable at EoD. I’ve went into that in my analysis of you.
Just like check it out

It’s so hard not to LAMIST when you’re saying things like this.
But like, I just aaaaaa.
I really hope that I gladiated 2 wolves but I know I gladiated at least one or game would’ve ended I think by default.

You know I was honestly treating FM like Mindnight, if anyone even knows what that game is

OH I know that game.
Next time just send me on a fucking mission earlier so I can clear myself smh.

If you know you’ll know the harder you defend yourself the more evil you look to people who play that game these days. I was mis-applying that to this game, won’t be making that mistake again :sob:

1 Like

We live and we learn. You should’ve just said that was your basis lmao. It would’ve made things so much easier.

This also gives me hope that I’m not complete trash at this game and shouldn’t return

1 Like

But if nobody knows what mindnight is I would have looked like an absolute goon

1 Like

I mean from now seeing you were going off Mindnight I see a lot more where you were coming from.

And during the days you just weren’t hitting things how FM usually is done.
Just see what you did for EoD, apply it more throughout.
And just try to do what you did there for all of your reads.
The more you play accuracy will come naturally

Can I ask what that was exactly because I was mostly just trying everything to see what stuck

My Mindnight stuff just to show I have actually played (if only a bit :P )