Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I also think that, even though PKR has a habit of TMI’ing everything as a wolf, he realistically would have pushed v chloe for mucking up her claim
like that’s just the jackpot to use as a reason to push, but only 2 people have been trying to use it against her

sort of trying to make sense of things for me. obviously i did a poor job at it

even now i feel like i dont know whats going on lol

I feel like I was added to this gladiate because it’s very likely a villager votes incorrectly on me, I’d be forced to vote first based on who is controlling the thread, and w!Kiiru wouldn’t have to get their hands dirty at all, which feels like is happening now with the passiveness

Could be that Kiiru is a villager who is legitimately scared of voting me incorrectly but it doesn’t feel that way to me - and I still don’t understand their pocketing line of thinking either

It feels more like a slightly modified version of their Townread The People Pushing Me strategy as a wolf

1 Like

Pls stop calling me that :frowning:

(This was meant to Arctic

can you expand on why

1 Like

since its lylo ill probably need to endgame for town to win

hard to see that happening

I think w!Kiiru would be scared to push me lol

1 Like

the explanation for his paranoia on you and treatment of his ability makes sense wrt his thoughts on your slot

fuck this is true

Can you expand more on why it doesn’t feel like he’s a villager scared of voting you

why does he have to be such a weird player

we are all weird players lmao

:sob:
I’m planning on improving over the next many games but like idk what to say atm, yall have meta on me and literally all it does is end up in a blah being able to see me both ways and that’s never good

pretty much yeah
it might help if you read the thread tho

Because this feels like his standard wolfgame

I do think there’s a distinct possibility hes a villager who is scared to vote me but I think the fact that exactly me is in the gladiate, when I think exactly me is the most likely villager to die today based on the reasonings I gave above, plus all the other things that read as TMI to me in his ISO, it feels more like he’s a wolf who doesn’t want to push me (and doesn’t need to)

1 Like

nap not reading the thread or trying to solve Kanave when he wanted to be a hero when he subbed in is probably wolf indicative

don’t really know them well tho

I played with kiiruma many times and I don’t get how you can get to this conclusion

maybe my meta on him is out dated but I don’t think he changed that much

It feels like Upick and Ciconia

It doesn’t feel like the many towngames I’ve played with him

1 Like

it didnt occur to me by now but realistically napoleon is never endgaming so we’ve already lost if he’s town

which kind of makes me just want to kill him now so we stop wasting our time if he isn’t a wolf