Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

overall

gj wolves

gj town

i want dvc :sob:

2 Likes

too many dvc warriors

i dont :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

DVC when I get home

1 Like

Scumchat when

at the same time as dvc

Iā€™m catching up to this situation; I reviewed this setup a while ago and donā€™t quite recall the setup in detail, but I wanted to put out there that there are dozens of people who are able to contact me who I actually trust and havenā€™t promised not to interact with, including both Eli and any of the site staff. There are plenty of people who could have gotten in contact with me to handle potential issues with the setup.

2 Likes

you know i did not think of that

:wowee:

IMO, any person involved in the making or similar about the game game should be able to contact the review about the game

I literally just found out maybe an hour ago that Eevee was even involved with this game at all. He had not been at time of review.

1 Like

yeah i needed a cohost
so

So basically I can pin this on eli

1 Like

While that is true it would be most effective that way, people are still allowed to have their own blocks. Not everyone feels comfortable with everyone, so I think itā€™s perfectly fine to have people be blocked as long as there is a way to contact you through a middle man like a cohost that is required in every game. And with Osieā€™s own words they could have easily contacted them through Eli.

@Atlas I donā€™t keep an eye on what people who Iā€™ve blacklisted for being unrepentantly toxic individuals are doing.

Thereā€™s not many of those.

1 Like

Fair

probably should keep that part out of this thread
nya

1 Like

agreed

This thread isnā€™t real.