Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

You could do the idea that I had and split the game into 3 groups - 5 highest posters, 5 lowest posters and 5 in the middle. Let me try it right now.

I was talking about his thoughts on Jarek.

Regarding you, Iā€™m also really inclined to trust you, but Arctic is making solid points, so I really donā€™t know what to do yet.

so from what Iā€™m understanding, they are trying to make town say things that would make them look like a wolf and then attempt to mislynch them when they havenā€™t voted at all?

Yeah, it feels like more of a baddie pushing for pressure rather than information to me.

I mean there are couple of flaws regarding that:

1. how would a town accidentally slip up when all they know is that they are town
  2. how is he doing pressure when they havenā€™t done anything?

he hasnā€™t*

@Aelin

Why is it that all your votes are you pushing hard, except against me?

Arctic - Litten - Shark - Agent - Aelin

Kii - Zone - Jarek - AT

Mistyx - Magnus - Wazza

Ordered from towniest to mafiaest.
I would honestly bet that the entire bottom group is town.
My main bet is that thereā€™s two mafia in the top group and one in the middle group. I think killing the last 3 people in each of the first 2 groups could end the game.

Aelin has certaily pressured me. I feel like Iā€™m misunderstanding your question.

why

Iā€™m talking about Jarek who has certainty not commited to a push so far.

Purely gut. Nothing concrete.

Oh, that makes sense. Iā€™ll reread Jarek.

1. All they know is that they are town, yes, but sometimes pressure can create stress (its been done plenty of times and works from what I can see) and with that stress people panic usually and mess up on defending themselves, it doesnā€™t feel like a push for ā€˜ā€˜informationā€™ā€™ rather than a push for pressure to then make them slip up, and just go for it, which then causes the town to be focused on the accused and accuser, which is bad because in that situation, 2 town being pushed is horrible imo

2. They have done a lot, specifically create the vote on both Kii and Voodoo, Kii has obviously been spared by the looks of it from them for now but now pushing onto Voodoo, which both to me are my biggest reads of being town at the moment, which goes into my theory of number 1 of a baddie pushing town to keep away attention from other baddies and push it on to the accuseds and themselves to get a couple of kills.

I stopped interacting with you because I didnā€™t see the need to interact with you. Now I do, so hi :ā€™)

i actually have a similar feeling
weird

iā€™ve had a lot of similar thoughts to you which is weird because normally with things like that, when it comes to lower/null posters i usually disagree with everyone

so i wonder if you know something i dont or itā€™s just a coincidence

Arctic can you give me a summary of the reasons you scumread shark?

Itā€™s nice to be on the opposite end, where I can be certain that youā€™re town due to your high volume without much paranoia.
Iā€™m not sure if us agreeing a lot is a good sign or not, because Iā€™m not that confident in some of my opinions. But Iā€™m confident in the other ones.

Okā€¦ It rare people accidentally do so and most of them its often mafia taking content and presenting it in a way that make them look like a wolf.

search mentions of kiiruma and voodoo by Jarek

sees 1 result on kiiruma and 4 results on voodoo

so what have they done to create a vote on Voodoo or Kiiruma. It looks like its something others have done rather than Jarek.

wdym by jarek what