Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m just trying to be nice here and everyones thinking im evil because of it smh

Oh fuck.

/vote Kiiruma @Host_Account_1

(I don’t think they are scum, I’m forced to do this)

I don’t know what would happen if I forgot to vote but I don’t want to risk the consequences.

what

Ignore it.

wolfchat?

discord server.

lol, so someone in wolf chat (presumably also of lower skill) told shark that he will get pushed for being wrong which is why he’s hedging every read

mafia is finished everyone go home

I’m still planning on doing a big reads thing and @ 'ing Aelin when I’ve done it.
But I just had to pop in for a second to say.
What in the actual fuck are you doing and saying VooDooSh?

You voted Shark and then 2 seconds later it sounds like you have a gun to your head and you vote me.
Explain yourself ffs

i was gonna question if your in that same discord server

i’d rather not accept that i’ve been wrong that you are 2 arctics

i am in that server

i still think you’re bullshitting

2 Likes

It’s my ability. I can’t do anything about it.

mate you can look at the message list istg there will be something along the lines of forum toxicity like you b e l l e n d

Shark, look, I don’t exactly scumread you but the one thing I have to say if you’re being fucking weird.

Also, VooDooSh if you have an ability where you’re forced to vote someone in particular… then ya need to honestly f’ing elaborate because if you are actually town this is beyond -EV and will harm the game considerably.

ok so I quickly read about Aelin. I could see where Shark is going because Aelin for some reason dropped his accusation with Litten, but like the only thing I can that attributed to a major push is Kiiruma as Aelin did so because Kiiruma was awkward and kept messing up (very in-character of Kiiruma btw). Like Voodoo was barely a push, it was Mist voting Voodoo because loltone and Kiiruma uhhhh oh right, Voodoo is trying to “please people”.

You’re overreacting. I can change my vote in 30 minutes.

Uh no I’m not overreacting.
Fucking say more.
The heck?!

If…I am? Wait, wdym, so your saying I am being weird or that if I am being weird

Let’s not talk about mechanics.

‘Oh yeah my ability is I can only vote once every (x) minutes and I have to vote particular people sometimes’