Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Firstly you have a ton of posts and so many of them are 1 liners where it basically feels like you’re trying to make it look like you’re posting more than you are in order to have it so people won’t ISO you and you can get away with some shit. Like you’ve said in about 10+ posts what you could’ve said in 1 to make it much more coherent and not make your ISO feel so untouchable. Because I’m looking at your ISO rn and I’m thinking ‘As we go into D2, D3 etc. if you and me both aren’t dead then I know I’m going to basically have to slap myself to focus on your ISO again if we both live’

Secondly, I’ll admit, I do indeed feel like your refusal to just cooperate in any way with me is hurting me so much that I don’t want to believe that you as town, Atlas, is this f’ing stubborn with me.

I was right about to head off but I wanted to say that first.

There was 4 mafia members
My readlist had two of them as scum

I have 4/4!!!

2 Likes

Now I wanna sleep so
:wolf: :zzz:

Scumslip outed 4 mafia

I’m Merlin

im always like this

Also is that your only reason? I saw just you apologizing after

We don’t know how many mafia we have in this game and you’re posing that there’s 4 of them

scumslip scumslip!!!

I’m stubborn because I think your mafia
That has yet to change

Oh yeah you should vote me if you don’t want to die by the way, I really do not care about dying.

Well saying how you could be wrong because you’ve admitted to scumreading me just because i refuse to townread you

I literally gave 2 reasons.
So no, it’s not my ‘only answer’

My apology earlier was assuming you’d f’ing cooperate and we could actually work on it together so you can actually come to a correct conclusion on me in the end. Not an ‘Oh I’m being unreasonable, you must be good, ignore this reason from now on uwu’

Kiiruma
I’m not going to townread you because you feel your towny
I believe your acting like a member of the mafia

I want you in the game cause I want us to atleast have an experience in the game!!!

Albeit your the biggest bad guy to me but atleast one more day

Also is this true? This is what I gleam from that post

I really don’t care about dying all that much at least the flip mechanic will make people realise they were pushing the wrong person and follow my leads a bit more. Maybe.

Also Also
Every single time someone has tried to use meta on me to point me wolf has been wrong

I hate this quote chain

Shark how much money you willing to pay in order to hire a mercenary to save you here?