Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Then say how and let us both work through it together instead of you just feeling like.
‘Kii wolf, bang, done’

Like, you provided the one bit of reasoning before and wanted me to explain it, I did.
So now what? That it?

I’d rather a Sellsword because I’m evil

Shitttt thought this was pms!!! (though genuinely I do want to play atleast a day I don’t wanna die first two times in a row for both of my first games)

Are you just admitting to being evil

/vote Sharklifter @Host_Account_1

what

What part said I admitted to evil

this post can’t be empty please fill it with text

/Vote Jarek

Okay @Sharklifter this is your chance

nah big man I’m not gonna be that type of guy

We got 17 hours left

Something can happen idk

I need the seller of swords to help assist me is what I said!!!

1 Like

/Vote @ATNoName @Host_Account_1

I know I just voted you (And put my vote back) but seriously don’t die D1 again.

jarek’s post there was a complete 180 on how they treated shark the rest of the day over a joke which probably means they are just scun

The vote was a joke in of itself which I have since rescinded but, honestly, looking like scum helps me get what I want at this point.

1 Like

did I miss something

I want to die so shark doesn’t die. That’s the gist of it. It’s not that I don’t want to play but I want shark to actually enjoy this game and am willing to throw myself under the bus to help that happen

1 Like

my personal opinion is that he’s really sus

but I’m just not voting for him right now cause I feel bad overall

I remember now why I tried to transition to MU and failed lmao

I can’t and don’t want to defend myself I have nothing of value and I have been just as suspicious if not worse than shark has

what is MU just to clarifiez

MafiaUniverse, a forum