Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

ahhh okay, why would you fail anyway lol

Jarekā€™s play doesnā€™t really make sense unless they are exactly wolf with shark or a jester, both of which I donā€™t find unlikely (I still town read shark but Iā€™m going to be honest - i think this is just the atlas situation all over again)

I didnā€™t play as much as I should have

donā€™t exactly remember why exactly I didnā€™t probably because I suck

On one hand I think shark is evil; because other people have said the same thing.

But I havenā€™t seen evidence of that. Iā€™ve just seen gradual concern that he might genuinely get voted out D1 again without knowing what the fuck is going on. At least in the other game he had an idea so it wasnā€™t confusing. Maybe he does know Idk Iā€™m not reading the posts I cannot be bothered :sob: I think heā€™s Town and Iā€™m willing to die for him. Simple as that.

Iā€™ve provided more that one bit
If you want more than that, Iā€™d like you to explain the 180 you have when someone scumreads you
I donā€™t believe itā€™s just town anger that people are scumreading

I donā€™t find likely*

Jarek would have to be mafia jester
No neuts

Then you have the same read I do on him. I donā€™t want him to out whatever ability he claims to have, if he has one. Heā€™ll have to do that if he gets pushed any further. To avoid that, my logic is ā€œJust kill meā€

Is that even a thing lol

Vengeful mafia

I mean it could exist

:confused:

1 Like

Reasonable reaction

They lash out at whoever they want to when they die - so basically they kill someone upon being executed or killed

Sorry but a mafia role that needs to die seems about as useful as an arsonist that canā€™t ignite people

I think this is a pretty townie post from Jarek

Normally paired with something similar to a vigi or someone that doesnā€™t trigger vote abilities from being the last vote

ngl Iā€™m genuinely fucking confused either way if Iā€™m bad or good

This literally just feels like people saying ā€œshark wouldnā€™t try to be niceā€ or ā€œshark overexplaining = badā€ even though thatā€™s a common theme with me and it really feels like bad social reads by everyone but supposedly everybody thinks itā€™s really good logic so idfk

one of my reads you should think about when I die is the fact that I can see ATNoName and Kanave being wolves together

I looked back over their reasoning for town reading AT and it didnā€™t seem like it had a good foundation for the read

in other words, Iā€™m not sure how they are that confident on that slot when they havenā€™t done much

I donā€™t know why people are pushing you and while I skimmed the thread to check for anything particularly ā€œoffensiveā€ to the game I couldnā€™t really find anything other than posting ā€œnothing infoā€ most of the time, which I guess to experienced people is evil since speaking a lot but saying very little is a very common evil mistake.

That being said as I said, I just donā€™t see it. Yet. There are better targets. People have sus on me and I havenā€™t come out to defend myself. I ask the question; why are people pushing you and not me? What did YOU do that was so bad?

1 Like