Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Jarek, you say your plays and what your saying are bad
Do you have any defense that says “I’m town”?

I’m not lol

I have a fun thing to do and I don’t want my forum games to keep going like this

I play, then die d1 cause of the weird social reads

Then I don’t understand why I was killed therefore not caring in the process, nor do I want to improve my skill lol

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Sharklifter Zone_Q11, Aelin, Mistyx 3/8
ATNoName Wazza, Jarek 2/8
Jarek Kiiruma, Kanave 2/8
Kanave Litten, Agent47 2/8
Arctic ATNoName 1/8
Magnus Arctic 1/8
Not voting GamblingAddict, Magnus, Sharklifter, VooDooSh 4

Ping @LadyLuck if there’s anything wrong

Okay, so being VC-Bot-in-Name, I have not been focusing on the actual content of the game.
I would like to ask some people some things:

• @Jarek, why did you vote ATNO → Shark → ATNO?
  • @Kanave, why did you vote Jarek without saying anything?
  • @Litten, why did you -prior to voting Kanave- vote Jarek, also without saying anything?

My brain is melting at this for some reason could you simplify the question

Because at the moment I wrote and typed it out I thought he was massively slipping up as evil but apparently nobody else believed it. Oh yeah that and the fact I’m bussing myself for a potential evil player makes me think I’m going to get done in by the mods for gamethrowing

I don’t know what shark is I’m not trying to gamethrow if I am :sob:

I’d be already done in in that case lol

your a bad guy

but a respectful one

You keep saying your behavior is scummy
Why do you think your acting like town

tbh in a weird way your defense here is so bad it feels like you haven’t thought about too much at all. You’re squirming but I’m not sure waht to think about it alignment wise. Cause like i’m reading it as more towny but then there’s things like…

Which are just like… why? If you’re towny just like, try to look towny.
I feel like this is conf bias but i’m reading some things, such as your willingness to die as towny.

this is never W/W

To get their (@Jarek what pronouns do you use btw?) reaction out of it, I think it was some interesting content was it not?

It could be a bus attempt
“He died for me thinking I was town, you better not let that go to waste”

wait yeah that kinda proves it

fair

“He was trying to take me down with him” or something is all I can think of
But yeah probably not w/w

It might be some really weird misguided thing where I know I’m town and I just assume other people know it as well so I’m working off of the assumption despite the fact I am acting evil everyone should clearly know I am good and anyone who thinks i’m not is stupid!

I keep doing it in any game I do and I catch it all the time. I’m not sure why I keep doing it. It happens though.

Defending shark is scummy, voting AtNo at this point in time when nothing points to him, is scummy, too.

I don’t care though first game and I have no idea what normal behaviour is. I’m just hoping and (wrongly) assuming people know my unorthadox behaviour is from being new and stupid and not from being evil

Eh, possible too. I was looking at it from the angle of like, why is he in thread telling his teamate to bus him, don’t they have a chat for that

I think atlas and shark are distinctly different

the main reasons for atlas being sussed were truly awful; I think they actually heavily spewed themselves town for the main reasoning on the whole faction claim thing

and much of the thread was basically faking a scumread on him. it created a threadstate where people had a bunch of forced and twisted reasons to push atlas because scum wanted to ML them and town either legitimately scumread them or didn’t want to rock the boat

This game there’s actually a solid case on shark and I think there are reasonable reasons to scumread them. I still think the attitude of people sheeping it is similar, but I don’t think that’s indicative of Shark’s alignment but rather of theres

If you think your acting scummy
Why aren’t you trying to act towny

hey fk can you stop being townie as soon as I think you do something I don’t like it makes reading you hard kthx