Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I have openly stated I am not thinking about anything as I write it I’m just writing as it happens. Best way to be genuine, I feel. I don’t want to come across as some fucking mastermind mafia player that’s been thinking up a response for a simple question for the entire game I want to come across as someone who doesn’t have a mega-mind plan and is just “vibing” so to speak

oh lol I thought this post was sussing Jarek initially whoops

You write a post with the knowledge “this will make me look like scum” then you post it
Thats different from vibing

Because I want to die for shark and prove myself via the flip mechanic rather than trying to understand what makes me seem scummy and work on stopping it.

And waste our lynch

And get killed for someone you don’t know is town

That’s my definition of vibing, putting myself in the spotlight for no reason and then trying and failing to work my way out of it.

Do you think this is indicative of them being w/w over Kanave just having TMI on AT and if so why

that is not vibing
You know the posts look scummy from what you said before
Just
Don’t write scummy posts on purpose?

Like what

Oh yeah speaking of this
Kanave is trying harder to make an opinion on Jarek to look like they actually contributed if jarek gets lynched

I know they look scummy in hindsight but I don’t give a fuck if defending shark looks scummy, I don’t think shark is evil, I’m dying for him. It’s as simple as that.

look at your rolecard real quick

What about it :sob:

what is your alignment

Town

do you know for certain you are town

Neutral Killing

What kind of question is this?

Its the type you answer