Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

that is true but you could get bigger pockets

I said this previously but you said that they were different

what changed

the fact i’ve put more time into the game since then and still don’t know who the mafia is

also his recent stuff about aelin/wazza was kinda icky
was thinking it could be tmi

1 Like

Hello I’m here to be completely useless in this thread for a while how are things going

who do you think we should kill today if you couldnt kill atnoname

I skim-read the thread and I think I’m decided that wazza isn’t a good kill (yet) so honestly probably vodoosh for the whole vanilla-ized thing. I don’t know if it’s mechanically possible or not but it strikes me as odd to claim it instead of just letting yourself be a nice juicy mafia target to die at night instead

Granted they were being sussed out but I’d rather eliminate the world in which they are an evil trying to lay low with a vanilla town claim over letting them go and finding out they were evil later

i sincerely doubt he was ever getting nightkilled since his ability is mostly useless and he’s highly suspected

That is very true but I still think the details on the ability are too vague for me to believe they actually had one that wasn’t just made up so I’d definitely vote them, that being said I still can kill who I want to kill if enough people vote with me so I don’t have to make that choice if I don’t want to

False, he had been pretty null at this point.

i didn’t think about it until after i voted…

also did jarek just immedietely reshow upon you saying he might be trying to lay low as wolf? lmao

Out of curiosity when did anyone say I was a wolf laying low

@Jarek if im interpreting this right

He went from reading me as guaranteed town to saying he doesn’t like anything I did and that I’m probably evil

Well touche

Oh this is why

Well okay.

Honestly I could think of worse reasons to suspect me so I don’t disagree. I’d go into the reasons I did what I did today but I don’t need to because anyone who bandwagons me is evil smile

@VooDooSh
I assume you learnt everyone who rolled a 1?

i mean
it kinda looked like you townread him because of your earlier stuff on him and when you said you would be a little upset if we killed him instead of shark

no you’re still town
i just looked over your stuff from yesterday and i’m never killing you after those comments about getting done for gamethrowing by sacrificing yourself for someone who could potentially be evil

I like killing my scum reads more than my null reads

no you’re still town
i just looked over your stuff from yesterday and i’m never killing you after those comments about getting done for gamethrowing by sacrificing yourself for someone who could potentially be evil

But if you think I’m town why are you saying you don’t like anything I did today

I’m not saying you can’t suspect me if you think I am town but I am saying that you sounded so convinced I was town that throwing shade on me now but also saying you won’t vote me looks very strange in my opinion. Either you think I’m good and therefore would be willing to connect the dots on why I’m taking certain actions, or you don’t.

In the world where you don’t think I’m town the trust you’re placing in me and saying you’ll never vote me is extremely weird. I’d put on my tinfoil hat and say you’re a wolf who is trying to buy favour with people you think would be easy to trick into blindly believing you had you not been the most active player (I think) this game and that being very unlikely