Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Lost wolf, vanilla town, pr is important role I forgot what it stood for

so do you just not bus

Ok, so AtE is one thing.

But ‘you’re trying to get others to pocket you’ doesn’t make sense… considering pocketing is what a wolf tries to do to town.

And unless you’re saying I want a wolf to get me to townread them, you said the wrong thing

So now going off your AtE thing, well, I can’t really defend myself too much there as I know my ‘panicking’ could be seen as AtE but all I can say is, it’s legit and I mean, it’s been 4 hours where I’ve had pressure for most of it so I think, just try and look from my perspective?

Basically everyone not Vanilla

Power Role.
It’s a person who’s not vanilla

I heavily dislike Shark’s P#193. If it was meant as a joke, then I am not seeing the joke.

I don’t like his P#240 either. Or rather, why bring the topic up in P#235 in the first place? This is FM; not BotF. Why is Shark bringing that up again? Now this feels awkward.

…reading the one-sentence posts up to P#260, all I see is Shark who awkwardly tries to join the conversation, but fails to do so. None of his posts are actually progressive; all his questions have answered that IMO lead to nowhere once answered. (E.g. P#260: why would someone think AT as town is useless what")

Note to self ( @Zone_Q11 ): Check out on ATNO and Shark at D2 & D3.

I agree with Aelin in P#270. Agent being null is okay, but as for FK, Mist, Aelin, Shark, and Jarek…

• Jarek… I will just push as “nulltown” for reasons I will not mention.
  • Shark is just scummy for reasons I mentioned above.
  • Aelin is the one who pushed for Kiiruma, so it’s kinda sketchy how -given that Kiiruma is using AtE as his main weapon up to P#270- he isn’t just “politely asking her to shut up” earlier.
  • Mist hasn’t posted much, so null is somewhat acceptable, but I have second-hand bias from Arctic that Mistyx is scummy.
  • FK has been townlean so far, progressing the threadstate along with Arctic. There is also a personal reason I townlean FK, but I will withhold this information for the time being as well.

Usually my games are focused around getting my wolf team into town core or at least town read. It’s not that I don’t bus, it’s just that when I do bus it’s not because I lead a giant push against them

I had to phrase it better and the simplest thing I could think of after was ate

1 Like

Makes a lot of sense. I agree.
But I am 400 posts behind so I will vote after I finish reading hopefully soon.

Thank you, I think I get it. And even if I don’t, doesn’t really matter.

I thought of the exact same thing before starting, but didn’t post it because I was late. Good post.

i enjoy this
especially the part about 260
that absolutely looks like a post a wolf makes to look concerned

what does this mean
you trust my read?

Again, makes perfect sense. Why do you call this a terrible read if it makes sense? Rhetorical question.

Fair enough. Apparently I also missed the fact that you made P#125 as a reply to Aelin’s post.

Well… Unfortunately this is how I catch up and be up to date with the thread. I kinda need to do this, lest I fall behind the context and become the equivalent of a tree.

No, it really was a polite “shut up”. Literally.
However, I will agree to rescind it, as I now have a better suspect.

/vote Sharklifter
@Host_Account_1

Good post. Very authentic.
Ignore me posting these, I am probably a bit annoying right now with these.
I will try to summarize later. Or I might change my thoughts down the line. I don’t know.

Just to provide my personal opinion here, I don’t see this as my particular fault as a new player because I’ve been trying to actively be in the conversation and bring out my views but while trying to solve what the hell everybody is meaning by their terminology, and when everybody is typing their things, my posts get ignored, it’s not my fault in general, about 260, how is that bad? How do you think someone is useless as a town in general, ALL town are members, so that’s why I was asking the question.

193 is a joke, its pretty obvious (im pretty sure your numbers mean what post number they are at), nobody would say that to be serious

and 235 was because I was getting read as a bad guy FROM a BOTF game, that’s why I was explaining it, and in general I was just explaining the things that happened during the game for fun, I don’t see why that typically makes me sus

Is it because of solely that post?

Also that’s kinda fair
I saw it as trying to be a mediator and focus on the game but not getting involved

idk
because town can make posts like that too? it just gave me bad vibes

Then play your own way. Pretend you’re a spectator. That’s what I like to do in video mafia. But I don’t know if it translates to forum.

2 Likes

I thought the idea is that Mistyx wasn’t very participating compared to the average player during that time, and that post wasn’t good enough to counter that. At least that’s what I saw, and then you wrote that.