Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

The first one ended with “follow Arctic’s reads” which absolves responsibility and the second one was hedge

It still was a read, but it was slightly avoiding having to to do anything, and he still has a semi-solid read
nevertheless, he looks worse from that

“Not a good read” just don’t have the same succinct vibe of “Not a read”
And also I wanted the impact of “Not a read” over and over
It felt nice

1 Like

fair

1 Like

Townread

Null

Scumlean

Scumread

who knows

I won’t go into your argument just yet I’ll just post mine.

Mine is essentially the thread I had up there, but to re-iterate it into a more condensed post;

AtNoName strikes me as a wolf that went hard on town early on to read as good for people and pass by under the radar, then they dropped off towards the end of D1 and the entirety of D2 because maintaining the act requires too much effort to actually do consistently (I’m saying they don’t have the ability they seem to be acting like they have).

If they had an actual cop abiltiy I would have thought they’d be much more active throughout the game to ensure their ability is consistently being used properly - Instead I see what they’ve done as just pretending they care about the game now and hoping to lay low with what they’ve provided already and come back later, possibly to do it again if it worked the first time.

I know you say that my argument makes him look town but I’m going to deny that on the grounds that it’s probably what he wants; All of what I got was from D1 and early on at that. Aside from what I snagged he’s done quite literally nothing to progress the game aside from jump in to post line-through posts and joke about which is fine but eh.

You could tell me they’re baiting as a vanilla town, I wouldn’t have a counter-argument for why that can’t be the case, but I don’t get good vibes from their actions, I’m hoping the bandwagon pressure encourages them to open up, or they die one of the two idc.

@Aelin Tell me I’m wrong if you want but you and I want the same thing in the end and that’s to see atnoname in a BODYBAG

everyone not doing anything:

At least those people not doing anything are consistent.

no there’s several players doing the exact same thing

I’ve decided NoName should die for it first, I am witchhunting this to the end

Which is why I made the useless post in the first place

That’s… kinda right and kinda wrong
I said it looked like you were pointing out things you thought were towny and then just slapping on a couple lines of why to vote him afterwards wherein the content and the conclusion didn’t match up
Regardless this post is… okay, I guess. I’m not feeling much emotion but it follows along well enough logically speaking

1 Like

I’ll be honest that’s because reading his posts I was like “wait…Am I wrong here?” but I decided to continue anyway because, well, either I’m wrong and I out a cop ability (massive idiot) or I’m right and I make a good push. I’m hedging my bets on me being right or at least wrong in the sense that they aren’t a cop BUT…

I doubt they’re a cop with a good ability anyway

I don’t see why they’d be so pro-active early on if not to get some cheap scumreads for potential abilities later on

They likely can’t see alignments or role names

This displays both of those

I stole this from op, it’s not my role

Well maybe they are. I don’t know :sob: