Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Also I went to bed like an hour or two before the vote happened and AtNo did a shoddy job of defending himself to pretty much everybody so I can’t really blame anyone, town or otherwise, for voting on him purely because of how he was acting

ok that is all

ok

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Jarek Kanave (5739), Mistyx (6434) 2/6
Kanave Wazza (6050), Arctic (6412) 2/6
VooDooSh Jarek (6338), Litten (6401) 2/6
Not voting Napoleon, Kiiruma, Agent47, VooDooSh, Zone_Q11 5

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

thank you for taking the time to have a chat with us. we will follow up with you on the results of your interview shortly

/vote @Kanave @Host_Account_1

I thought your post on not wanting to die at any cost was townie because it was my thought process but

A) I’m not interested in Ties
B) A wolf can say that too and be just as genuine
C) I’m not dying for someone else that I don’t trust enough to die for

Try not to die as much as possible
If you want to die to prove a point someone’s town, don’t

1. You could be wrong
  2. They’re just gonna ignore you anyway

If I make it to Lylo with people going “UR POSTS R EVIL U MUST DIE” I will lose this game for town

This isn’t the same situation as D1 and Kanave said basically what I wanted to say

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Kanave Wazza (6050), Arctic (6412), Jarek (6466) 3/6
Jarek Kanave (5739), Mistyx (6434) 2/6
VooDooSh Litten (6401) 1/6
Not voting Napoleon, Kiiruma, Agent47, VooDooSh, Zone_Q11 5

Ping @LadyLuck if anything is wrong or missing

@Arctic, isn’t VooDooSh cleared for shading Aelin before she got killed by ATNO’s Vengeful?

@Arctic

i think… voodoo is town

How does this clear him

1 Like

actually

his ability is weird but I believe his ability is truthful we’ve already seen a weird ability (Sharklifter’s)

how likely is it that he has OMGUSer role as Mafia?

but mechanical analysis aside, they look good on a macroread. Voodoo feels like the brutally honest type of guy who says whatever is on their mind

Voodoo also seemed unclear on several aspects of mafia terms (they didn’t know what TMI was and they also didn’t know what OMGUS) which makes me think they were honest about their role when explaining they were an OMGUSer

im fine with wazza dying

Napoleon, Zone and Mistyx have all randomly brought up killing me today
nice

@Jarek @Litten @Kanave @Mistyx @Wazza @Kiiruma @Zone_Q11

You were all active around the time I was “redchecked” by a consensus town. What were your thoughts regarding that, because half of you seemed to have to no reaction (some even changed the topic), while the others provided mostly light commentary on my redcheck without voting (misty voted but im still questioning her).

I already said my thoughts.

i was legitimately surprised no one else voted you

and i think your threadspewed comment could actually be accurate

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Arctic was RTing you so I still didn’t care and I still don’t care

These are two different things