Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

In the meantime, I need to get my old axe and go on chopping trees before the night. Family’s gotta eat, you know? Catch you all later!

Woodies also not a new player btw theyre just comitted to the bit

Woodie’s tone is all over the place please help

Tone reading new players can be really hard sometimes

But I agree like I’m pretty sure I said yesterday they’ve done a few things I’d expect out of a new player on both alignments, which I’m slowly starting to lean more on the W side their. Especially cuz with how this games gone so far theirs 10000% at least one wolf in the slankers, more likely two imo

VOTE: Woodie I’ll chill here for now as I’m not super confident in any wolf reads rn, hoping to get some time to read the game sometime before eod and have more concrete thoughts

VOTE: Woodie

interesting that Wurt and wolf voted me almost immediately just because one post rubbed them the wrong way. hmm

Well yeah but you also have zero other content how else am i supposed to read you

I’m just saying that was a quick vote with not much to back it. And I’m trying to add more content which is why I gave my thoughts on who I think is Town and who I believe is mafia and why.

Welcome to the game. You townread Wes and Wendy with the lark because “that’s what people were saying”. You then voted Wilson to “stay alive”, and that was it.

Today, you’re townreading Wendy because “she said Wes was town”. You named Wortox as the player you’d choose to suspect, then voted Woodie when voted on by Wurt and Wolfgang. You disliked their votes because there wasn’t substance to it, ignoring that your own votes were sheeping the biggest wagons.

Not to join in with Wurt and Wolfgang about browbeating you over the game, but aren’t you contradicting yourself multiple different ways?

I think Wurt might be flailing, one second.

IT’S BEEN MORE THAN A SECOND. I WOULD KNOW, MY INTERNAL CLOCK IS VERY PRECISE.

In hindsight, these comments regarding Wicker and Wendy don’t feel logical for Wurt to make. It’s been established that their initial townread on Wicker made no sense, and the wording on Wicker’s read being “wrong” feels like a slip that Wendy’s town. Wurt then promptly clarifies their mistake, changing the wording of their reaction.

[…]

There’s a family intervention. Cutting my wallpost short, will need to elaborate later.

TL;DR because I can afford that.
Wurt pushed on Wilson, Woodie and Wortox yesterday. Today they’ve made comments against yourself and Warly. The reads today just feel out of place and as a way to shift discussion elsewhere, particularly if you and Warly are both town.

FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH, I DON’T DISAGREE, AND IN FACT IF YOU LOOK BACK ON YESTERDAY I HAD A SIMILAR MOMENT ACTUALLY

NOTABLY, IF THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT WURT WAS THINKING, AS THEY CLAIMED WHEN I PUT FORTH MY PARALLEL, I DON’T KNOW HOW IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO FORGET WHAT YOU THINK YOU SAW

1 Like

Note that I didn’t know if it was against the rules to say that I thought Wickerbottom was someone chaotic like Zorvo (and then WX said it anyways)

so I did, in fact, lie

ON ITS OWN I THINK “FORGETTING THE READ” IS TOWNY BEHAVIOR, BUT IT’S NOT UNFAKEABLE BY ANY MEANS - AND THE FACT THAT THEIR CLAIM THAT WHAT THEY WERE SEEING IS A PARALLEL TO A CERTAIN TYPE OF PLAYER, SOMETHING I CAN’T SEE SOMEBODY JUST “FORGETTING”, LENDS CREDENCE TO THE IDEA THAT IT MAY IN FACT HAVE BEEN FAKED

I said that and then i was like “wait shit I can’t talk about why”

DAMN IT I WAS HOPING YOU WOULDN’T SAY THAT

1 Like