Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Im null on wilson from what I can remember off the top of my head, but ill prob skim their posts after I eat if I dont forget

Warly (2): Willow, Wendy
Wickerbottom (1): Wormwood
Wolfgang (1): Wortox
Wilson (1): Wes

Not Voting (10): Wilson, Wolfgang, Wigfrid, WX-78, Webber, Woodie, Warly, Wurt, Wanda, Wickerbottom

:sleepingleafeon:

town
wolfgang
wendy
wormwood
bottom
willow

and wurt

1 Like

Also as of RN im gonna work off the assumption Woodie is a new player, mostly because iv seen people as a new player told they were lying the whole game and it was quite frustrating. Plan to keep an eye on them and make a more informed decision after some more content

Tho I also had a game on a new site one time I faked being new to FM (cant remember what alignment I was tbh) but it was pretty fun to do ill say that much

VOTE: WILSON

I can get behind this

Skill issue. Copium.

Why have you towned Wolfgang?

PREPARING INITIAL “READS” LIST.

I’d appreciate some thoughts specifically on Willow and Wortox once you finish.

INITIAL SUSPECT LIKELIHOOD LISTING

TOWN

WES
WENDY
WORMWOOD
WICKERBOTTOM

WEBBER
WILSON
WURT

WOODIE
WORTOX

WARLY
WILLOW
WOLFGANG

MAFIA

I DO BELIEVE THIS IS IN VIOLATION OF GLOBAL RULE 2, AS IT SEEMS TO TAKE A CLEARLY ROBOPHOBIC VIEWPOINT AND ASSERTS IT AS FACT.

cuz i want to and hes annoy

wx-78 you are not cool

give ur own thoughts lil dude

I CARE NOT FOR BEING “COOL”.

I CARE ONLY ABOUT ACQUIRING VICTORY.

You’re reading him as town because he’s annoying? Really?

There’s no issue with asking for other’s opinions.

I will say I agree with at least a bit from this bot, Wolfgang has not handled themselves in a towny manner so far. Their lack of clarity with their perspectives is suspicious, the slot might be seen as LHF though so if people suspect me due to it and with me being fairly one note, then that is understandable.

3 Likes