Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

VOTE: Woodie

Fuck

1 Like

Wormwood townread Wendy, Wes and Wortox consistently throughout the first day; and conversely suspected Wilson and Woodie as well. Earlier on in the game, they also suspected Wickerbottom as well, but after a while this read seems to have been unceremoniously dropped without fanfare and never mentioned again. Beyond the aforementioned reads from yesterday, Wormwood interspersed D1’s casual fluff commentary with one-note gutreads and insights, which mostly go unelaborated except for a couple cases. Their tone was also just casual in general, sometimes joking around with their townreads and Wolfgang or making random comments as if they don’t feel obligated to make the most of their time, but aren’t either putting up a front or taking things for granted either.

The Wortox townread in particular is noteworthy, because that properly goes against the grain and it was maintained from the beginning until the end of the day. The pair could theoretically both be evil together, since there was a plausible chance of Wortox dying at the time of the 3/3/3 split with Woodie. But otherwise it’s just a committed vote that has no reason to exist from an evil who could rather just let the votes go whichever way, since we know Wilson was town. Even if they were paired, it would reasonably be safer to cut ones’ losses than to blatantly rescue a teammate on the ropes, considering that it’s a pure mountainous setup.

Wormwood is realistically a town player, even if the Wortox read is questionable. It’s a read that’s also shared by Willow, funnily enough.

1 Like

I have your reads from yesterday as “townread Wes. Townlean WX, Wendy, Wormwood. Suspect Wortox, Woodie, Wilson.”

It’s never really worth giving up to the axe regardless of alignment, lest of all so early into the day. If you’re a villager, despairing remarks such as this generally just send the wrong message.

I mean I am not giving up the axe, it is why I am voting for what I believe in instead of just self voting and throwing in the towel. I’d rather be going after wolves than just die.

1 Like

Cool, I don’t think you can be partnered with Woodie.

You actually both have the same reads, funnily enough. You have more of them, though

Hey @Wortox. I have no clue whether I’ve properly cased you or not, I think I should’ve but I was trying to focus on some lesser slots yesterday. What’s the reason why you believe most people are suspecting you? If you’re good, do you think it’s town- or evil-led? Are you just townreading the people defending you because it seems like the course of more resistance than just going with the flow, or do you think those players (Willow, Wigfrid, Wormwood) could be capitalising on a misread?

My slot has had a decent amount of fluff and character-based posts.
Another reason could be the fact that I’m a bit contrarian and can be hard-headed

It’s always hard when asked this question because naturally suspecting people who are scumreading me can be a problem. I think that some slots could easily be wolves trying to take advantage of the situation, but villagers can be mistaken too.

I townread the people defending me because I’m a bit naturally inclined to, I find that I trust people a bit who trust me. However, I do individually like the slots as I have analysed them in my read wall.

2 Likes

Wortox feels fairly pure in this conversation to me right now. Their behaviour yesterday was a different story with how defensive their attempt to draw the wagons felt, but I’m not feeling that here unless their acceptance is a bait to make us second-guess their alignment. We don’t just want to chomp through all the quiet players in the POE this game

I’m going to dwell on this.
Claiming that evils “have to incentive” to perform certain actions is usually a misnomer, but Wendy’s overstaying sense of caution without being frozen and making no reads at all, instead having separate tiers of confidence in townreads… Wendy is obvious town

I don’t like this post

(Also I won’t be around as much as I’d like today I left all my shit due on Monday cuz it was spring break and I’m lazy, ping me if you have a question or I might miss it)

1 Like

H-huh?

1 Like

VOTE: Warly
That post REALLY rubbed me the wrong way

1 Like

VOTE: Warly

Yeah good catch warly can get in the bin

@Warly youre outted sorry :disappointed:

Warly (2): Wurt, Wolfgang
Wormwood (1): Wendy
Woodie (1): Wortox

Not Voting (10): Wilson, Willow, Wigfrid, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Webber, Woodie, Warly, Wormwood, Wanda

Here’s your official vote count from everyone’s favorite Leafeon. ^_^ :sleepingleafeon:

Hello, everybody. I apologize for not swapping my vote yesterday. That was bad play on my part.

I am having some trouble parsing tone this game, as there are so many people roleplaying or pretending to be new players when they are not. I would like to continue to keep an eye on WX-78. I do not know who they are, as I do not have much recognition for the players on this site, but I believe that they are a good wolf.

Wigfrid has been rubbing me the wrong way. I also dislike how they have repeatedly claimed to not know Wortox’s name. They have referred to them as “the red pfp person”, even as they use other players’ names, multiple times now:

It feels like they are effortlessly remembering every other name in the game. It strikes me as odd.

I agree that Warly’s posting is looking bad, and I would like to get some proper wagons up.

VOTE: Warly.

Thank you Mr Wortox for you vote without giving a reason