Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

In part, they are null because I feel I should give more thought to their slot. They have said a lot and I have not given it the attention it deserves. Additionally, the way they speak is thorough, but not in a way that I believe is at all unfakeable.

Their tone is completely null to me. I would like to look more at the context of what they push, and that is difficult with both the limited amount of time I have put into doing so and the limited number of flips we have received.

3 Likes

Woodie is not a terrible flip for the day. However, given how the day has gone in general, I am somewhat nervous about backing a consistent consensus wagon. It has felt as if the wolves are perfectly happy with how things are going.

Well, ok

EH, I THINK THIS IS WEAK.

BUSSING EXISTS.

SLANKING WOLVES MAY WELL EXIST.

JUST ACCEPTING A LOWPOSTER IS GONNA DIE AND HOPING IT’S NOT ONE OF YOURS IS THE EASIEST PATH FORWARD IN MANY CASES.

That’s predictably because the game has been the definition of a tumbleweed rolling across the screen. No offence intended towards anyone in the game, of course

3 Likes

AND LIKE, IN THE WORTOX/WOODIE W/W WORLD I PROPOSE, WOLVES WOULD BE HAPPY WITH CURRENT WAGONS FOR REASONS THAT DEFINITELY DO NOT INCLUDE “WOODIE IS TOWN”.

I WOULD PROBABLY TRY AND LEAD A COUNTERWAGON TO A TEAMMATE HERE, SURE

FROM YOUR POST, APPARENTLY YOU THINK YOU WOULD AS WELL?

BUT, FROM EXPERIENCE, MOST PEOPLE WOULD NOT.

Even divorced from all alignments and win conditions, I would prefer nobody in the game simply accept a lowposter will die and hope it is not a player on their own team. That is not an enjoyable game to me.

I DON’T DISAGREE; HOWEVER, I THINK A LYLO WITH ENTIRELY SLANKERS IS A PRETTY DOGSHIT PLACE TO END UP IN.

1 Like

agreed!

i don’t hide my trust in wortox and webber but i am also trying to expand my tentative trust circle and currently looking to spot players that seem as good as those two reading into their actions.

wendy’s input on them would be cool since they’re on my radar too, tho very neutral.

but in general, mafia or not, players trying the hardest deserve the most attention and even benefit of the doubt from my pov. i gave my town reads but i don’t trust my judgement all that much and i fully expect to be dead wrong or pocketed at some point lol

ON THAT NOTE

HI WIGFRID

I wish our hands were not forced as they were. I can at least attempt to stir up more activity by questioning the state of the game as it is.

AND REGARDLESS, MY POINT IS THAT MOST WOLVES WILL LOOK AT GAMESTATES WITH COMPETING SLANKER WAGONS, ONE OF WHOM IS THEIRS, AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET SOME CRED IF THEIR GUY DIES BUT JUST HOPE THAT HE LIVES.

Childe in Vampire the Masquerade game for example.

WHO THE HELL IS CHILDE

hello wx, how do you feel about pockets

Was in the previous game. I think it’s always useful to read games since it allows us to figure some things out though I suppose since this is anon it’s much more tentative with any use.

IN WHAT SENSE?

I FEEL LIKE I DO THEM VERY OFTEN WHEN I AM SCUM, SO I GUESS I COULD SAY I LIKE THEM, BUT I DOUBT THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE ASKING ABOUT.

When I select kills as a wolf, my primary concern is killing the people whose trajectory looks positive. A player who is tunneling wolves will often make too obvious a kill, though this is less likely to come into play in a game without such strong opinions. A player who is townreading wolves and seems unlikely to stop is a bad kill. A player with weak townreads on wolves who will likely question them as their PoE flips town, though, is an excellent kill, as you lock in those incorrect reads and prevent them from progressing.

I wonder if there is a wolf in Wes’s townleans.

CLEARLY, WILLOW IS A WOLF. GOOD DETECTIVE WORK WILLOW.