Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Imagine if it means everyone in the game thinks you are.

1 Like

We caught up a while ago. Hindsight is 20/20, Woodie’s ISO was like a minefield waiting to blow. At #504 and #508, Woodie conflates being questioned with “being endangered”, and awkwardly recovers by returning to the wood shtick. It’s overblown and dramatic, and the follow-up feels like a slip which unpartners Woodie from Wix.

Woodie voted when Wortox was the leading wagon before leaving the thread, so I don’t think any attempt was made to save anyone but themselves and I don’t think it innately indicates Wortox’s alignment either way in isolation. If Wortox is town, an attempt to rescue Woodie was made.

1 Like

I agree with Wolfgang’s sentiment. Woodie tried defending themselves D1 but didn’t bother on D2. They gave up, Mafia would’ve accepted the death if they were around. Realistically one of Woodie’s voters are evil, and if they aren’t it’s one of the two formerly AFK slots

1 Like

EH

I COULD SEE IT BEING WIGFRID BUT IF IT’S NOT I DON’T THINK ANYBODY ACTUALLY THINKS THEY GET CRED FOR BEING ON-WAGON THERE BY EOD PROPER

IMO IT’S MORE LIKELY WE FIND SCUM IN PLACES OFF-WAGON WHERE THEY MOVED THERE WHEN THERE WAS A CHANCE WOODIE WOULD NOT DIE

*COUGH* WORMWOOD *COUGH*

ACTUALLY THO I THINK WE JUST KILL WORMWOOD FIRST AND EVALUATE EVERYONE ELSE AFTER THEY FLIP RED

I only see w!Wormwood coming from w!Wortox, in all honesty. When there were 3/3/3 wagons on the first day with Woodie, Wilson and Wortox tied, Wormwood jumped in and voted Wilson when discontent about the wagon was beginning to grow. Wortox was more in the line of my consciousness this game than Woodie was, and Wormwood voted Woodie yesterday early on so my perception was that WW was actually just trying to protect Wortox.

Wurt is town, we’re coming on side with that read.

2 Likes

IT’S POSSIBLE, BUT I STRONGLY CONTEND THE NOTION WORMWOOD FLIPPING RED IS DEPENDENT ON WORTOX BEING RED TOO. IT’S SUPER SUPER POSSIBLE THAT WORMWOOD NEVER FELT COMFORTABLE 180-ING THEIR TOWNREAD ON WORTOX TO TRY A BIT HARDER TO SAVE WOODIE.

DAMMIT WIGFRID IS PROLLY TOWN

ESP IF WORMWOOD W

TRAGIC, TRULY

THAT MEANS I HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, MAYBE?

QUATERNARY SUSPECT LIKELIHOOD LISTING

TOWN

WURT
WARLY
WILLOW

WEBBER
WIGFRID
WANDA

WOLFGANG
WORTOX

WICKERBOTTOM

WORMWOOD

MAFIA

It has occurred to us this vote was made four minutes before EOD, and not as early as I remembered it. The “why not wait until the votes invariably go onto Wortox” argument doesn’t hold weight because they very well could’ve been doing that and lost their nerve for Woodie either way. I’ve been a fool

Discounting that revelation, I’m just seeing that Woodie overlooked the existence of Wormwood’s slot entirely, which can regrettably be said for how they treated half the rest of the game as well.

To psychologically analyse Woodie’s behaviour this game… I think they were by their own. There is no incentive to recommend artificial reads as what they put out, and the reads they did put out could apply generally to most players in the game without nuance. I do believe Woodie was at least new, and that they weren’t being coached, or else there would’ve been a sharper more experienced focus behind their pen.

This entrance for the second day is noteworthy, though. Woodie had named a townread on this slot, and Wes had actively townread Woodie before he died. This just reads like addressing a taunt in my perception, and for Woodie specifically this kill might have been a mistake. Given the lack of an emphatic readlist from Woodie, or a defence on the second day, “absent-minded” as they were, I guess the evil team just hasn’t been paying attention this game.

For the court, Wes townread both Woodie and Wormwood. That would be an atrocious kill for them both to make, and the only players who attempted to leverage Wes’ legacy to make reads were Wolfgang and Willow off the top of my head.

This is wrong, by the way.

The fact I’m somehow this low is crazy to me.
Like look at interactions, look at how Woodie acted, voted and all.

1 Like

I disagree actually, wormwoods vote was very late and on me, I think theyd have tried something earlier and on Wortox if they wanted to save woodie

And also i really think mafia didnt try to save woodie because why would they?

Same argument for me - why am I doing a CFD like 10 mins before EoD to save my wolf buddy who isnt active and dead in water? Doesnt make any sense. Clearly in this scenario as a wolf id just let it go over. Easy answer for why I switched vote was just because I like CFDing. Sue me.

Wait did wes townread woodie d1? Cuz they also townread me so if im mafia it means we killed someone who was protecting 2/3 mafia team lol

Yeah i agree actually i think ur town now based off wagonomics

2 Likes