Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Wicker assuming that there has to be a wolf in me and wortox and that by Woodie voting Wortox, i am a likely wolf, is absurd.

Wicker, what would woodie have dkne differently at that EoD in a world where I am town?

Save themself? From what? The tie back at mid-D1 was between you, Wortox, and Wilson.

I do understand your point though, and I will take it to account in my future reads.

Yes, I understand your point.

However, I would like to point out that while Woodie’s vote was also his last D1 post, it was nowhere near EOD1.
Additionally, my answer to your question is “Woodie could have opted to not vote at all”.

Oh yeah im dumb i got wilson and woodie confused

But not voting is obviously a worse look than voting so why does them voting suggest I am mafia instead of suggesting they were just doing optimal play of not being a non-voter.

Hm… That is a fair statement. I did not take that angle to consideration.

VOTE: Wormwood

1 Like

VOTE: Wormwood

1 Like

UH, NO, THAT DOESN’T MAKE HIM AN “ATROCIOUS” KILL FOR THEM? THERE ARE ALL SORTS OF REASONS THAT TEAM MIGHT KILL WES, INCLUDING HIM SCUMREADING A DEEPER WOLF, WANTING TO LOCK THOSE READS IN EVEN IF THEY THEMSELVES WON’T DIRECTLY CALL BACK ON THEM - OR AT LEAST NOT TO SAVE WOODIE (NOTE YOU YOURSELF ARE CALLING BACK TO THEM RIGHT NOW IN DEFENSE OF WORMWOOD), FEAR HE COULD DROP BOTH OF THOSE TOWNREADS AND WANTING TO GET AHEAD OF THAT, OR EVEN JUST BEING LOUD AND OBVIOUS TOWN.

“A TEAM WITH WORMWOOD AND WOODIE WOULD HAVE NEVER KILLED WES N1” IS A HORRIBLE ARGUMENT AGAINST THAT TEAM. TRY AGAIN.

SELL ME ON IT.

ALSO WHAT IS THIS SAYING? I CAN’T QUITE PARSE IT.

Soooooo

1 Like

I can FINALLY post my woodie spew archive

Not sure what this means for Wortox

WX town?

None of these have commentary but I think

this one spews wolfgang town a bit

1 Like

WURT CAN YOU BACK ME UP ON IT JUST BEING WORMWOOD HERE

no because I haven’t actually read many wormwood posts

Llike I’ve been there for them
But I haven’t really read anything there