Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

WXs reads and vibe seem kinda worse today too, idk if theyre doing a meta thing to judt stay alive or what

Yesssss this is what I said

Wanda coming in hot

In theory yes. Wormwood’s previous head was earnest in isolation, and I can’t comprehend the theory behind their nightkills. I’d rather Warly or Wortox over Wormwood first.
This primarily depends on what the new head makes of themselves.

i’m okay voting out wormwood / wolfgang / wurt (?)

wx, webber, wortox, i still like these people. wx made a really good post about willow’s town behavior.

i’m half-present and sorry about that!

VOTE: @Wormwood

I’ve been compiling things together for a while and now I think I’m going to list the updated reads.

Willow: The slot’s interactions now actually look better because I don’t think that a wolf would be so willing to pair themselves with Woodie once Woodie has heat. I would think that if Willow is a wolf then instead of (As WX-78 pointed out) voting for the counterwagons and making light their own vote, there would be an attempt at gaining cred. As a result Willow is Moderate Town as actions would’ve been different otherwise.

Wolfgang: I’m going to start off by saying that I WANT this slot to be a wolf so I can say that my reads have been incredible. But retrospectively I think that it is unlikely that the slot would be actively trying to annoy people when it could get them killed by doing the caps lock thing, this did change on D2+ so it’s not too strong of a defence overall of the slot but it improves my read into a Willager lean, no longer wolf-lean. I don’t think Wolfgang is evil, just a slightly wolfy town. I did like Wickerbottom’s reasoning on Wolfgang/Woodie easily being W/W but I think that they’re a bit TWTBAW.

Wigfrid: I think this slot is slightly worse than it was when I was first looking at it and overall it has fallen off enough that I could see them being just a wolf. Also when reading through Woodie’s ISO this slot seems like a decent chance at a teammate due to a weird lack of reads involving them. Overall this slot is a Wolf-Lean

WX-78: WX feels very towny, I will have deepwolf paranoia on this slot. But the slot feels super towny at this point, has been actively solving the game and doesn’t seem to be paired with the flipped wolf. Moderate Town still, probably my most confident one alive. But my ass is gonna be scared the longer you survive ngl.

Wickerbottom: Really really towny since replacing in. Before I thought the slot overall was trending towards wolf-leans but at this point there’s been a massive improvement. I think the effort that has been put in is indicative of a slot who’s seen they’re town and knows we’ve just had a wolf flip so has a lot more enthusiasm than there might otherwise be. Moderate Town

Webber: Webber is fine. I honestly don’t think the slot is super towny but if I had to prioritise an execution, it wouldn’t be them. Town-Lean, I think the slot isn’t null but I’m not confident enough to slap a straight up townread on them.

Warly: I think Warly is LHF either way at this point and is either a wolf with little WIM or is one of mafia’s planned mis-executions before we win. I don’t want to touch this slot for now for sure and I am going to say that I would lean on them being Null lean Town.

Wormwood: This slot has attempted to pocket me and it has somewhat worked. I think the relatively naked vote on me yesterday feels really disconnected from what a towny might do and overall they’ve been paired a lot with Woodie if you look at their ISOs interactions and wagonomics. This slot is a Moderate Wolf

Wortox: Still cute, so relieved about the Woodie flip, still beyond confused why I’m PoE for some people or how anybody could consider me as partnered with Woodie when it would be borderline gamethrowing still but I digress. Lock town and should be obvious but somehow isn’t.

Wurt: This slot started off as null and I feel like if there’s a wolf with higher WIM this is the sort of slot I’d be looking at atm because others fit better into being towny. Due to PoE and world building I think they’re now my most confident Wolf. I also think wagonomics wise, Woodie was a relatively doomed slot, so the fairly late vote onto Woodie could be a sign of distancing.

Wanda: I need to see more of Wanda because I didn’t particularly like the slot early in the game but have started to see them as more towny as things progress. Similarly to my Warly read, I think this slot is my most shaky one and has a same progress behind it leading to a Null lean Town read.

With that said:
VOTE: Wurt

It’s possible that I am messing up and giving Wolfgang credit when I shouldn’t but I do think that Wurt or Wolfgang contains a wolf and despite my heart wanting to say Wolfgang, I think the fact the slot has been TWTBAW and wagonomics considering how Woodie was a doomed slot both lend credence to W!Wurt.

1 Like

And to once again do the TL;DR (I already reduced the large reads down a decent bit already, though I know it sounds a lot more flimsy due to that, I just wanted people to actually read it :sob: )

WX-78 > Wickerbottom > Willow
Webber
Wolfgang (1)
Wanda, Warly
Wigfrid
Wormwood
Wurt (1)

I think there’s 1 wolf in Wolfgang, Wurt and Wormwood and I could see and think of valid arguments to swap Wolfgang and Wurt hence me marking them both slightly differently

1 Like

I have a strong urge to OMGUS Wortox

Do it if you wanna.
My read on you is that I think you pair super well with Woodie.
And yes I was similar in that I was on Woodie, but I was on Woodie from Early D1 so it’s less able to be called a last second bus for cred :stuck_out_tongue:

Wormwood (4): WX-78, Wickerbottom, Wolfgang, Wigfrid
Warly (1): Wanda
Wurt (1): Wortox

Not Voting (5): Willow, Webber, Warly, Wormwood, Wurt

This hasn’t been done in a while judging by how long it takes to get the votecount, so here you go everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Damn I got a vote :( sucks that Worm was replaced. I think the replacement system is lame but oh well. I will be voting wormwood for 2 reasons

1. They have been replaced. no offence to our current worm but i don’t like that we have a completely new person than who we’ve gotten to know the past few days.
  2. some players have said that I am a bigger threat than worm and to vote me out first. tho the voting is already leaning towards worm atm, i will still vote him for self preservation.
1 Like

some reads I have about some players too.
Wolf seems like a follow up player. So when someone votes, wolf votes that way too. Wolf likes to bandwagon ig. Wurt seems maf to me. Theyre one of the people who voted woodie after voting me. They voted me to take some steam off woodie but saw it wasnt gonna happen so they switched to woodie. Lots of players think Wurt is heavy town but I dont see it.
Wicker is a replacement but they seem to have put in the time to understand the game and its history so no problems with me. theyre town to me so far tho, havent seen sus to me

VOTE: Wormwood

We can sympathise with this incredibly human desire, the will to be right and the way you sorta feel disappointed that you think you might not be.

VOTE: Warly.
Your scumread on Wurt isn’t novel, we harboured a similar suspicion ourselves yesterday. So it’s a reasonable shout to make because Wurt (honestly) hasn’t really done much this game, but my perception was that Wurt voted Woodie on the first day because it felt like an agreed scumread with Wes. I think Wurt thought Wes thought Wurt thought Woodie was suspicious is what we mean, and Wurt didn’t try defending them which is what I’d expect is they were W/W.

Warly. Can you read the question I sent at you yesterday?

that’s L-1 folks someone unvote

Do NOT temp the wurt

This is some overthinking

restate the question pls

@Warly.

UNVOTE