Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

IF YOU’D LIKE TO MAKE A FINAL TOWNCASE ON WORMWOOD, NOW’S YOUR CHANCE.

This is good timing. I was just reading through Wanda’s case on why Wormwood is town, and I found it convincing enough. I almost feel Warly is more likely to flip wolf of the wagons we have here.

However, in the case that Woodie and Warly are both wolves, the last wolf was not succeeding at pushing any agenda whatsoever yesterday. I fear that world less. And I fear that Wormwood will go out eventually no matter what happens, given they appear to be consensus wolf.

1 Like

I do not believe this wagon to be pure.

4 Likes

TO EXPAND ON THIS: IT’S MOSTLY CONFBIAS AT THE MOMENT, BUT IN A WORLD WHERE WORMWOOD IS IN FACT NOT TOWN THEN WEBBER BEING A VOICE IN SUPPORT OF THAT SLOT IS UNFORTUNATELY NOW SUSPECT.

WHICH IS WHY IF WORMWOOD IS GREEN WEBBER SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN ANY EXTRA SCUMPOINTS FOR ME HAVING THIS READ. IT WOULD BE VERY SILLY TO USE ANYTHING I’M SAYING HERE TO INCRIMINATE WEBBER AFTER WORMWOOD FLIPS TOWN. IF WEBBER IS ULTIMATELY SCUM WITH WORMWOOD TOWN, IT IS NOT FOR THE REASONS I BRING UP HERE AND NOW. USE YOUR OWN HEADS.

I BELIEVE MYSELF, WIGFRID, AND PROLLY WORTOX TO BE PURE.

It’s as you said. Wormwood is in an indefensible position and it’s only their heritage that we like, not the fact that the slot froze up from replacing in. The small text on top of that didn’t fee good.

I think Warly is worse but I’m not going to stubbornly resist a Wormwood wagon considering that I was wrong on Woodie at the end.

I’VE SEEN TOWNCASES ON WORMWOOD THAT COULD POTENTIALLY HOLD WATER.

THE ISSUE IS THE OLD WORMWOOD IS DEAD. WE’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE ANY OF THEM, OR ANY SCUMCASES. NEW WORMWOOD SAID LIKE TWO THINGS AND DIPPED.

THE SLOT IS, SADLY, A LIABILITY EVEN IF TOWN AND NEEDS TO DIE BEFORE LYLO. I ARGUE THE CLARITY THEY BRING TO THE GAME THROUGH DYING AND FLIPPING V IS GREATER THAN IF WARLY DOES THE SAME, AND I THINK BOTH ARE REASONABLY LIKELY WOLVES (ANY RED FLIP IS ~EQUALLY GOOD).

1 Like

My fear is that this is true of more slots in the game than we have executions to use.

THAT BEING SAID I THINK WARLY NEXT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. BRINGS EXTRA CLARITY TO THE D2 WAGONS THAT WORMWOOD’S DEATH DOESN’T REALLY.

I DISAGREE WITH THIS TAKE, QUITE STRONGLY.

I REALLY THINK THAT IF WE MAKE SURE TO KILL WORMWOOD/WARLY AND THEN PROBABLY WURT (RIP) BEFORE LYLO, WHICH WE HAVE THE KILLS TO DO EVEN IF ALL ARE TOWN, WE WILL BE PUTTING OURSELVES IN A GOOD POSITION.

IF NONE OF THOSE ARE SCUM, EVERYONE IS MAJORLY WRONG RIGHT NOW. EVERYONE. WILL REQUIRE THE REMAINING TOWNIES TO FIND EACH OTHER AND DO INSANELY GOOD WORK RE-EVALUATING.

I DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYONE IS WRONG AT THIS POINT IN TIME. IN THAT CASE, WE PROBABLY GET AT LEAST 1 IN THAT TRIO. IF WE MANAGE THAT, WE HAVE ANOTHER KILL BEFORE LYLO, GIVING US EVEN MORE FLEXIBILITY.

1 Like

IN SHORT, I THINK THIS POSITION IS LIKELY VERY WINNABLE.

I’VE BEEN WRONG BEFORE AND I WILL BE WRONG AGAIN, SO MAYBE IT’S NOT.

BUT THINKING LIKE THAT IS NOT VERY HELPFUL IN ANY CASE.

I said I fear it. I did not say I thought it was necessarily true.

It is possible to make the argument that over half of the game “needs to be policied”. I would not believe this argument about many of the slots in question, but somebody could certainly convince me they believe it. And when you create a game-state where players are able to argue others are necessary policy executions, you diminish the need for actual cases and responsibility upon wolf flips.

I dislike games where past D1 or D2, the predominant argument stays “this slot is no big loss” rather than “this slot is likely to flip wolf”. I understand that you are not solely making this argument, but I would like to push back against it a little nonetheless.

If i die tonight vote WX no exceptilns

1 Like

Hush. Do not say that out loud.

NAH IT’S FINE

IT IS VERY LIKELY MY TIME TO GO, AND EVEN IF IT ISN’T, IT ISN’T WOLFGANG WHO DIES.

Wicker and Wanda selecting you as the default nightkill:

1 Like

HMMMMMMMMMM

I HAVE 20 MINUTES TO MAKE 30 POSTS

1 Like

I have twenty minutes to make one post, lest I be force-replaced. This one does not count. I even failed to hit the post minimum on D1.

Wix is correct on all counts, actually. Sometimes slots do have to die irrespective of their alignment, although it’s an argument that is often misapplied to players.
If you can’t trust a player who will never die to be productive in XELO, it’s safer to eliminate them if they aren’t cleared.