Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

THE BEST PART ABOUT A THEORETICAL WORTOX RED FLIP HERE IS HOW MANY SLANKERS GET AUTOCLEARED

This requires them to flip mafia tho

INDEED.

Should I ISO wilson or warly first? I just got back to my pc

WILSON.

Woodie (the character) is a generic woodsman, and the player has claimed to be new.
We’d like to raise the tinfoil that “she” is a key word from knowing the player’s pronouns by sharing a private chat with them, since otherwise it comes from nowhere, although I suppose we aren’t unfamiliar with people just assuming. This is without us really breaking either Wortox or Woodie down in an ISO

ONE OF US IS BLIND.

1 Like

Likewise. Sorry to hear your hardware’s been running off a potato.

I mean I did cover that I recognised that Woodie said about being new in my read but that doesn’t mean that I should just not vote.

Read our response to your comment and try again.

1 Like

I AM PRETTY SURE IT IS WEBBER AND NOT ME.

I HAVE CHECKED MULTIPLE TIMES.

I am blind. We misread “slot”.

I FIGURED.

1 Like

NICE TRY THOUGH.

SOMETHING SOMETHING PRONOUN READS

ok nobs

Wortox didn’t either immediately correct us, but rather justified the initial post in a defensive way, seemingly without reading the content of my post even though it was wrong. I think that means something.

1 Like

Perhaps the fact that I have had little sleep and I am currently a top wagon so I am naturally going to be a bit defensive especially when I put the effort into making a big read list and I’d assume if people are going to be thinking about my slot that they might’ve read it.

Hello guys!

WEED EATER