Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Hello and good morning, everybody.

This post is slightly towny, as it is unashamed of looking awkward. My opinion on this may change later.

This also appears to be a genuine in-the-moment comment.

And this post is just plain upsetting. Wilson is lockwolf.

Another quick thought.

Usually I would say this is overly combative and trying too hard to seem casual, but given this is an anonymous game, wolves might not have the same desire to look “like their normal selves”, so it is towny in this context.

Town.

I am serious about disliking this slot. They are trying too hard to hang on to their opener as a running joke, making it feel like they are nervous in the thread.

This is towny.

This is not. It took twelve minutes for Wes to respond.

I cannot even parse this.

I feel the same way.

Wolfy.

Towny.

All-in-all, there is not so much legible content here. I got very little from this read-through, so I am going to go back through the thread again.

One thing I do know: I do not presently believe Woodie to be actually new to forum mafia, as I do not know why somebody would pick an anonymous game as their first, and the way they make suspicions feels slightly off for a new player. I do not believe this necessarily corresponds to wolfing, though.

1 Like

Stay away from me!

so how is hating love and being sad bo towny

so how are we real

i feel the drocks on top of more drocsk

crushing them be i willl iterall kil them

dude why do i even deal with myself

literally everything is nai

why are all of u so damn wolfy like some u gus are town right get bter

Fear not, for I am with thee.

1 Like

ok get ai quick quick speedrun 5 sec chalenge or i will drown this minceratft chicken who u reincarnated in a fantasy novel villain i had a one night stand with the ceo

trust me u dont want that to happen.

INITIALIZING…

1 Like

Fear, for I am not with thee.

1 Like

My thoughts on each player who has posted, one at a time:

Wes: Extremely casual, if anybody has not yet noticed, in such an exaggerated manner that it stops reading town at all to me. Nullwolf.

Wormwood: Thinking fast on their feet and reacting to posts with thoughts easily. Lean town.

Wendy: Very abrasive in a way that one could simply avoid in an anonymous game. Lean town.

Wickerbottom: Transparently driven by opinions and not afraid to react to others. Townread.

Wilson: Appears to be putting on a character in a way that feels off to me, though this could just be the anonymous setting. Lean wolf.

Woodie: I hope they are not actually new. They are very brave if they are. Putting on a show of being new does not feel like a winning wolf strategy. Nulltown.

Wurt: Going back on a read is mildly towny. Not much else to talk about here. Lean town.

Webber: Thoughtful enough to warrant positive feelings. Nulltown.

Wortox: A casual enough first post. Nulltown.

Oh, I have forgotten to place a vote. VOTE: Wilson.

lol

u are just scared of the i divorced my husband tyrant and married my hot knight on a horse in atlanta in the blue whale sea

BAHAHAHa im so done with myself

why am i geninely so stupid i love it

ERROR

EMPATHY MODULE NOT RESPONDING

1 Like

girly shut up with this gimmick bc i feel my hair falling out already

how am i gonna get that voluminous hot hot blowout overnight with my aesthetic night routine with timestamps