Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

You are right in the sense that I got taken aback by early votes. You are wrong where you said “I am not sure how to manoeuvre in these situations”

I see how people are voting and I know what I need to look out for. I am observing.

At what hour would you consider it the right time to vote on the first day, and what should you expect to look out for before then?

I DO BELIEVE I DELETED IT IN FAVOR OF STICKING TO TALKING ABOUT WILSON ONLY, AS I WAS CHANGING MY VOTE TO HIM, BUT I HAD AT ONE POINT WRITTEN UP MORE OR LESS THIS.

Jumpy statements and players by that I mean there are players who tend to ride a train/wagon of sorts and try to piggyback off of others.

From my initial reads WX-78 does not feel like evil.
You do not feel evil as well…

but @Wortox hmm they seem like trying to blend, almost forcing so it becomes visible. I am on a lookout. I probably vote them. Maybe I will vote them.

@Webber this was a reply to your statement btw

1 Like

**VOTE: @Wortox **

hmm is it the / ?

YOU MUST USE FULL VOTE TAGS - PRESS THE HAMMER BUTTON, OR WRAP THE NAME IN [VOTE] and [/VOTE].

btw i like you too, unless i mistook your w username for someone elses

anyway i’ll be catching up with the posts and try to contribute something of value

i felt the same way, description of you was just a public summary which gave me a sense of oddness about them, but i also believe woodie’s claim of being new and in that light, i’m just gonna overlook it

okay i like u for this

okay, I like webber as a town, even if it’s just because their posts create a sense of direction for me.

by the way, I also withdraw my sus on Wilson (sorry if I already mentioned this)

yeah, I can agree on Wolfgang, maybe even vote them

VOTE: @Wortox

I like webber, worm and red pfp (sorry but I just CAN’T remember your username for the life of me) the most, I dislike Wolf and WX-70 or something like that

VOTE: @Wolfgang

I’m unsure how players can ride off or jump between wagons when you don’t generally anticipate votes early on, but I accept this response.

1 Like

WE.

Our webs confine and confuse our delicate senses!

ACTUALLY PER THE WIKI WEBBER ALSO USES FIRST-PERSON AT TIMES.

CARE TO EXPAND ON THIS?