Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

:wowee:

TOUGH BREAK. FRANKLY, YOU COULD SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME BY JUST CONTINUING TO ROLL OVER AND DIE TODAY. EXACTLY 0% OF THE PUSH ONTO YOUR SLOT IS BASED ON YOUR LAST HEAD’S LACK OF ACTIVITY TODAY, SO I DON’T KNOW IF THERE’S ANYTHING YOU CAN DO SINCE YOU CAN’T SPEAK TO THEIR ACTIONS BEFORE TODAY.

OH WELL.

what is the case against my predecessor

THEY HAVE ACTED IN A WAY THAT SEEMS EXCEEDINGLY LIKELY TO BE PAIRED WITH OUR FLIPPED WOLF.

THE SPEW OF SAID FLIPPED WOLF ALSO LOOKS PRETTY DAMN BAD FOR YOUR SLOT (INSOFAR AS HE NEVER BROUGHT YOU UP LITERALLY AT ALL DESPITE HAVING A LOT OF BACK-AND-FORTH SOFTBALL QUESTIONS BETWEEN YOU).

IN SHORT, I AM PROBABLY GOING TO COOK YOU TODAY LITERALLY REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

OH ALSO THE NIGHTKILL LOOKS REALLY BAD FOR YOU.

AND, UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE A HISTORY OF, FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE, NOT RE-EVALUATING PEOPLE IN YOUR SHOES UNTIL AFTER THEY ARE DEAD.

SO YEAH IT IS MY HONEST ADVICE THAT YOU JUST SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND GG GO NEXT.

Good news, I do! I just had a busy day.

YIPPEE

1 Like

I read through Wormword’s iso and I felt as if their early read on Woodie wasn’t very paired.

PLEASE ELABORATE.

This post feels as if they are critically examining the wolf in a way I don’t think a partner would. Woodie had no votes on them at the time.

BY THIS POINT THERE WAS ALREADY DISCUSSION AROUND WHETHER OR NOT WOODIE WAS FAKING BEING NEW. CONSIDERING WOLVES KNOW HE WAS NOT FAKING THAT, SAYING HE’S WOLFY IF HE FAKES IT AND A COINFLIP OTHERWISE IS SAYING NOTHING, BUT FEELS LIKE DISTANCING IF YOU’RE THE ONE SAYING IT.

WX, why aren’t you dead? I look at day 2 and Wendy is off wagon of the flipped wolf with half your posts. Usually wolves like to kill those that buried the wolf. Additionally, if Wormwood was savvy enough to position themselves to distance day 1 like this why would they not vote Woodie when they didn’t have much presence day 2?

1 Like

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE?

Top poster who voted out the wolf is a good place to kill. If you are town then I would say you should be looking at the people who voted out the wolf along with you, as typically scum will just complete the bus in a mountainous for cred.

1 Like

LESS SNARKILY, HOWEVER, I WILL POINT OUT THAT I ENDED YESTERDAY REPPING A HARD WOODIE/WORTOX W/W WORLD, WHILE BELIEVING WORMWOOD AND [OTHER WOLF] TO BE TOWNIER THAN WENDY DID.

I THINK ME SURVIVING IS SUPER LIKELY, GIVEN THAT.

[vote]Warly/vote]

This lost was in the night one kill’s suspect pool and voted for the wolf. A wagon with that type of wolf would almost never be pure, especially since the kill for night 2 was off wagon.

I feel as if Wendy was a frame, as the last thing you want to do when you just lost someone and didn’t even bus is to point the finger directly at yourself by killing someone who suspects you.

I could be misguided. I will read woodie’s iso and see if I gather anything.

VOTE: Warly

WUT

Reading Woodie’s iso they really do not feel paired with wormwood.

1 Like