Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

oh

1 Like

That’s straight up false. The way it works is they make you pay up front after drawing a sketch. There is no such things as scamming them. When I paid via PayPal, I straight up put in my notes for the payment (for torracat) and then tipped with the statement (torracat recieved) so it wouldn’t be hard to prove they actually did it. Fuck off

1 Like

Yes. It’s intended to be, because it’s obviously a joke.

1 Like

I don’t consider that a joke, I consider that straight up lying and it irritates me to be falsely accused of something.

1 Like

drama mill misc strikes again

5 Likes

I can’t tell if you actually couldn’t tell if I was being serious with that post or not, or if you knew I was being unserious and decided to take offence anyway

1 Like

I don’t care what you think, what I care about is you made it seem like it was serious. That is straight up not okay no matter your intent.

litten is this a bit b/c we’re in the drama mill thread but i genuinely cannot tell

1 Like

This is not a bit I am genuinely pissed off

well

i suppose we are in the drama mill misc thread

1 Like

There is not a single part of that post that at all gives a hint of seriousness. I have no idea where you’ve got that from.
I literally followed it up with accusing orange of being a 70 year old man as well.

2 Likes

i think the thing that should tip you off the most is the fact that it was posted in the drama mill misc thread

1 Like

I don’t really care? Why is it hard for someone to believe that someone genuinely had evidence that I did that and thought it would be funny to post about it to the drama misc thread.

because kyo made the thread

I don’t think it helps when Arete literally asked if it was untrue.

like. i get that you’re genuinely upset but like the accusations were never intended to be serious at all
it feels like a misunderstanding that is very easy to clean up

There’s so many signals in the post that gives away that it’s obviously not a real accusation

the first is that I name an anonymous source - which I have repeatedly posted and satirised in this thread and in other threads
secondly that the anonymous source/not stoking drama joke has been done to literally two other people in this same thread

literally says “I’m not going to name exactly who it was in an attempt to not stoke drama or identify particular individuals” and then a few seconds later specifically pings geyde and calls him out

"Ii’m not going to blame one particular person "

then specifically names May and calls them out too

I could write a 1000 word essay on why the post I made was obviously satirical

1 Like

I don’t really care. I’ve been falsely accused of stuff before and it sucks. I don’t like being accused of stuff. The fact that this is the drama thread is irrelevant

1 Like