Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

It doesn’t and frankly, I don’t like your tone here!

Flagged.

3 Likes

Is this a thread about trying to annoy moderation? As someone who has never been an advocate for rule breaking, I must say the existence of this thread offends me.

1 Like

if you’re annoyed by something there’s a very easy way to bring it to the mod team’s attention

9 Likes

You can’t blame 3 people complaining about the start time even after the 3rd poll.

Thanks, everyone.

If people are going to complain about a damn start date, after multiple polls, and the host being willing to change the start date just so certain people can play, that’s fine. I win the minority, I lose the majority. It’s a virtuous cycle, it seems.

3 Likes

Flagging time you say?

1 Like

Guys, can we bring this up a notch? :joy_cat:

I don’t appreciate the humor in this game, I just want a million pings about flags and moderation shit when there really is no purpose to it cause it clogs up the mod notifications when we’re looking for actual things to moderate.

If you want to flag each other, maybe click the 3 dots and then the flag emoji? Lol

6 Likes

:joy_wolf:

1 Like

I would strongly encourage you to report or flag the thread if you believe it’s offensive.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Flagged

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden

View ignored content.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Flagging for misinformation. Forum moderation would have clearly given Daeron a minimum of 2 week ban.

4 Likes

If forum mods ban me, I have undeniable proof they are biased. One of them in particular. But im obviously not going to say to not stoke drama.

Otherwise they’re iconic - love you mods.

Also remember I have evidence against one particular moderator, but im not elaborating to not start drama.

By the way, my evidence is totally legit.

7 Likes

lmao

daeron were you asked to post this as some final weed-out to see who is too much of a shitposter to become moderator?

11 Likes

are there any mod candidates left in that case

8 Likes

Holy peak

5 Likes

i love you guys

11 Likes

what in the arete writeup is this

3 Likes