i got baited so fucking hard

4 Likes

What?

5 Likes

Who wrote that copypasta?

margaret i think
on oldfol

2 Likes

Margaret from Old FoL - people kept complaining about the start date of her game and that’s the post she made after announcing the game was canned.

4 Likes

i check this website to see 5 of the 6 posts I made on this thread got Nice Reply. magical. thank you for the service @Daeron.

10 Likes

/out

sorry, I had other commitments.

4 Likes

This is why you were banned, multiple times, and on multiple occasions. My eyes have severed their optic nerves and have rolled out of my head just so that I no longer have to look at this.

Mods, imprison this woman.

8 Likes

This thread is an absolutely gold opportunity for comedy - as is most things I create. You’re welcome.

4 Likes

submitting this flag of @YoubutWorse

10 Likes

YBW has been permanently banned for that post, ty for the report

gz on winning!

16 Likes

Bumping in hopes of resurfacing some drama.

8 Likes

i hear a user who shall not be named was really invested in may becoming a mod. here’s to hoping may roots out and destroys the mod bias against them, of which there is copious non-anecdotal evidence

10 Likes

Who is going to be the first person to get falsely banned for an easily mis-interpreted statement for the sole purpose of giving the mods a chance to practice the appeal system?

my bet is on tutuu

7 Likes

Tutuu’s meant to be a tutorial: very obviously not malicious, but silly enough to accidentally trigger Maya Fey levels of chicanery.

3 Likes

tutuurial

2 Likes

Glad I inned as mod

1 Like

/in as may

3 Likes

WHY ME

1 Like