Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I’m not going to name exactly who it was in an attempt to not stoke drama or identify particular individuals, but a certain individual who just became moderator has clearly leveraged their reviewer position to gain an unfair advantage over other candidates. Again, I’m not going to reveal who this is, but I think it’s very important that @Geyde’s misconduct regarding this is looked at in great detail by the mod team.

7 Likes

Drama is apparently FoL moderation approved, everybody. Ii’m not going to blame one particular person but I also think its absolutely appalling that a moderator would actually sign up to a so-called “Drama Mill” thread - what were you thinking @May, ignoring your mod duties to sign up to Drama Mill misc? Despicable. In fact, I think May should bear all responsibility for any consequences that happen due to whoever’s smart idea it was to create a Drama Mill misc.

This would set a brighter, better example. I’m all about brighter and better examples, actually. I think for the reasons I’ve just set out that would clearly improve FoL, that my mod application immediate rejection be re-reviewed and ultimately accepted. Transparency would be assured under my regime- I’d make it very clear who the mod team does and doesn’t like.

8 Likes

I completely agree with Daeron. We need more transparent FoL moderation.

Why was May, an instigator who signed up for this game, accepted as a moderator by the staff? Has the standard for moderatorship fallen this low?

2 Likes

@Chloe I demand transparency at why my moderation application was denied.

This is not an appropriate answer.

15 Likes

I told you - you need to be significantly less iconic and significantly more problematic

I don’t see how this is so hard to understand?

14 Likes

I genuinely have no idea how I could be more problematic than I already am!

call people slurs

relatedly this also allows you to instantly win the misc

13 Likes

:sob:

I’ve already done that and didn’t get any prizes? Rigged.

1 Like

It took me 5 days to realize this comeback

MARISSA YOU GOT BANNED BEFORE ME. THIS HAPPENED TO YOU. IM NOT THE ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PYRAMID

1 Like

that’s the joke

2 Likes

Oh wait really? Oh

1 Like

Oh i see now. I thought she forgot that she got banned

1 Like

Yeah (this was in like 2020, not her more recent ban)

2 Likes

Highly recommended custom stylesheet to apply using
Stylus – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-GB) or https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/stylus/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne

img.avatar[src*="daeron"] {
    display: block !important;
}

img.avatar[src*="orangeandblack5"] {
    display: none !important;
}

article[data-user-id="12"] {
    display: none !important;
}

img.avatar {
    content: url("/user_avatar/www.fortressoflies.com/daeron/45/32626_2.png") !important;
}

Increases relevant & interesting content of cookie thread by approximately 200%

5 Likes

quick reminder not to click on links and/or run code provided from random, untrustworthy people online

6 Likes

ok i won’t click your links orange

3 Likes

This just in: new DLC for the stylesheet I submitted. If you like my work, please tip me on my Patreon. The stylesheet has been edited.

6 Likes

7 Likes