DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Yeah Its not what I would have typically expected of arty, notably how they were like “I normally think Eliza is towny but not here”

1 Like

His posts aren’t contributing much but they feel similar to the last time I played with him where he was town

1 Like

Okay but like did you read Eliza’s posts this isn’t fair

Except her eod did feel townie but I obviously wasn’t at eod and even if I was I don’t think trying to cfd would have gone anywhere cuz I would have picked you

1 Like

^I read eod when I got back on, which was at 7:01 LMAO (eod is 7:00)

It was because Apo said I was tunnelling on Eliza so I decided to pursue another read

1 Like

i’m not following, how does it make kana confirmed scum?

1 Like

Well no because I literally say later in the day before my phone died that I still fully believed Eliza was scum and I won’t deny that Eliza’s read on Meme was incredibly scummy

1 Like

This is correct and had I not been accused of tunnelling I would have been with them
You know better than most I love kicking people while they’re down like…

1 Like

Okay I’ll brb

i dont think you read what i posted
i told kana last night i was also roleblocking her and for her to not use any abilities

That’s fair. I’m not suspecting you for the Eliza read alone given they were also my bottom tier. It was more so that PLUS everything else. I’d be the biggest hypocrite in the world to push you for just suspecting Eliza since they were also like my top scum read. In other words, it was your read list as a whole that seemed sus

I don’t understand. So did you not rb them?

I am kinda reading thread. Doing it in-between Overwatch queues

Will properly backread tomorrow

no i did roleblock kana
but i TOLD kana i was roleblocking them in our neighborhood last night

1 Like

i’m basically the jailer from tos except i cant kill
i roleblock someone and i can chat with them for the night
I know what kana’s role is and I told her not to use her abiltiies last night

3 Likes

I also claimed this to kana last night
this doesn’t make her not a wolf but i just dont think she would attempt to factional unless only her role can factional (which i doubt)

2 Likes

Since you claimed this…uhhhhhhhhh yeah im going to protect you again.

1 Like

i mean it’s possible kana told the wolves my claim and then someone else tried to kill me
if i’m the only person who was protected you can basically just treat me like confirmed town

1 Like