DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

I dont think she would flip from eliza to you if she was wolf, and if she was I dont think shed use the reasoning of “saving herself” to jump from one wagon to another with even votes

1 Like

w!Marl never counterclaims t!Eliza minutes before eod when she’s already going over like :sob::sob: why would you bring that up just to confirm an ML that was already confirmed

hhhh yeah that kinda makes sense

Oh wait a minute. Doesn’t that mean Kana is like confirmed scum? I doubt there’s a mafia role that lets them see whispers, and I highly doubt they would’ve been able to predict that she would be RB’ed

I mean, unless you want to claim to have defense and that Bee attacked you XD

Playing Overwatch. Will backread in a bit. Ping me if you need me

After a nights sleep I think I was pushing you too hard for something that realistically was just me being unable to understand your logic because it’s like so far different from anything I ever think

1 Like

That’s fair. FMPOV, it looked like you were like completely disregarding that it was a hypothetical, and I was just like “huh”?

It felt really out of character for you

hammer is when someone reaches the vote?

So you’re like
The logical part of my brain knows that you didn’t actually do anything that scummy and that I think your wording was just :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but the emotional part of my brain doesn’t want to admit that I’m wrong so it’s like “NOOOOOO SHE’S SCUM”

1 Like

It’s nice to hear this clarification from you. I don’t think it moves you out of scum tier, but it makes me trust you a little bit more. But yeah I am really hoping that it was just tunnel-vision, and that you’re not scum. I will be sad :c

That’s such a mood XD

1 Like

I kept rereading your message and I’m like
I still don’t really get it but the way you defended yourself from my accusation felt townie so I’m just ignoring it and if I second guessed myself out of catching a scum so be it no one was voting with me anyway

Like even if I did catch you and stick to that accusation it doesn’t seem like the rest of thread is gonna change their minds LOL so unless you do another scummy thing I’m just gonna pretend that one post never happened

1 Like

Deja vu to my last scum game XD

1 Like

I mean, if you really want to feel more certain of your read on me, I can talk about some of things I did differently this game in comparison to my scum game with Kana and Scoot

That’s because I didn’t
Something about the way Hazzy responded to Kiiruma felt weird to me and I think Kiiruma caught it as well but I couldn’t figure out how to put it into words so I never mentioned it
And Drinks is just… different. I can’t tell if she’s just better at the game now or if her scumplay is significantly less shitposty than her townplay because she doesn’t want to let her scumteam down

LITERALLY…

1 Like

untrue, i love carrying actions that don’t work

2 Likes

Yeah they weren’t exactly big red flags which is why they’re leans and not full reads…