DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

I will try to look into it when I get home. I did a bit of back reading in my history class, but then my laptop died

@Marluxion Without giving away my plans, are there any mafia roles seen in other mafia ganes that are off the table? Like they’ve been ruled as like OP or unfun, and therefore, won’t be in play?

Not saying from FoL but I think there are definitely some unfun power mafia roles in other games I’ve played

I don’t trust this claim considering it was made after the tracker claim revealed results. Feels like you’re jumping on something that is like 90% mafia confirmed

Claim??? Are you ok?

Like bro, I’m literally talking about the whole situation, not making a claim?

I assume this is what you wanted me to look at, but I don’t really trust this reason tbh :thinking:

Your claim that Bee is sus. I do think Bee is sus, but you’re like mega late on that. It’s like you run in on a court that is giving a guilty verdict on the murderer, and then you stand up and voice (for the first time) “yeah I had a feeling they were suspicious”

Merpy.

That was literally me voicing agreement. I am not making a claim. I am agreeing with the consensus that Bee is sus rn

If you want a forum mafia example, it’s like someone flips mafia, and then after the fact you were like “yeah I thought they were scum”. Yes, this is an extreme case, and it doesn’t fit exactly, but it conveys my thoughts on the read.

I shouldn’t have said “claim” sorry. However, my thought still stands. The piggybacking off this feels odd. Especially since it is like the only solid read you’re coming in with after claiming to have backread other people. Think about it FMPOV: w!Bylamir doesn’t want to spew people town but wants to seem townie, so they dogpile agree on the claim that Bee is mafia

This also feels like a more obvious statement that we would realize down the road. (Feels like you’re trying to appear more townie by stating this). If Bee flips mafia (which is very likely given the current game state), Meme is pretty much confirmed town. We would never follow Eliza’s read on Meme after realizing that. In other words, I’m having a hard time accrediting this as like a townie contribution. It is good to state, but it doesn’t earn you any townie points in my eyes

I am being extra critical of your reads, Bylamir, since you’ve been gone for a while. Since you’ve claimed you backread, I was hoping to see some more reads on people and how things developed. Feels like you’re stating neutral things/things that are becoming obvious to not spew. If you’re town, work with me here. Is there anything else you stumbled across that you trust/distrust? What are your current reads? We haven’t heard your thoughts on people in a while

In my perspective, it’s a little harsh and also kinda overanalysing. Especially the second one, which was just me pointing that out and making a joke about the message.

If you want stuff I trust, obviously Peach. I’m also pretty worried the whole protecting Marl situation will turn into a 50/50 between Meme and Bee if she comes into the thread claiming to be protector.

For my reads there isn’t really much? Like, sure I have opinions but not on everyone.

Peach (Mega Town)
Marl (Town)
Kana (Town)
Apo (Town lean)
Guava (Could go either)
Merpy (Could go either)
Kork (Slightly wolf sided solely due to Chaotic)
Bee (Wolfy until claim)

Like you gotta remember, I don’t play Forum Mafia and haven’t really done social deduction stuff in a long while. So the overanalysis is just gonna end up hurting in the long run and I also don’t know what to look for and be like: HM this is suspicious.

2 Likes

I dont know if its something to go off of but. Why do you think the 50 50 is between me and bee. It could easily be a 50 50 from bee and peach. Since they can just easily claim they just didnt visit Marl. Like i dont know but it seems weird thats your only view of the case but a conflict with bee will arise though.

1 Like

Thinking about it more there couls just not be a conflict and we are just town being to paranoid of each other. But i think most people threw that case away buts its still helpful to look at if thats the real one

Because of how specific Peach was with explaining the role I’m very trustworthy of their word. And if Bee claims otherwise and that they didn’t visit Mark, it wouldn’t be a situation of not knowing who’s town

Mafia got fake claims like BOTC though it was clear of that earlier

1 Like

They did? I didn’t see anyone mention it, but I also skimmed the Ruby posts so that’d probably be why

1 Like

If this was day 0 i could let that slide. But this is day 1. No thats just sus in my eyes. We have be given like a full 6 days to read to understand these rules and the layout of the game we were put in.

1 Like

I feel like they could also be saying this to try to convay that since they didnt know, they cant possibly be mafia