DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Man wtf? I just did not read the rules properly this ain’t deep.

Thats what a mafia would do though. So im going to read that as evil. Because i could be like in BOTC and say what are bluffs? Means i possibly couldnt be demon. Maybe if they werent explained amything but the thing is the outline was typed out us to reread.

I’m gonna take an hour nap, can’t have shit in Detroit.

1 Like

Uh probably
Basically just depends on how the claim sounds
Jester almost certainly doesn’t exist for neutrals
For wolves godfather is very unlikely unless we have a super investigative heavy list

Don’t forget meme
If Bee is Mafia who attacked me it hard confirms beyond a shadow of a doubt that meme myself and rem are all town

2 Likes

Because A) Rem as bee’s Mafia partner isn’t going to go and game throw by outing their partner and confirming me and meme as town
B) meme is the only claim to have protected me last night
C) Mafia can’t attack themselves

Interjecting to say that Bylamir’s vibes is around too wolfy to be a wolf just from what I just read

2 Likes

Anyway byyyyyyyyye

I think he’s probably fine, yeah
Bylamir is just reading as Bylamir RN and not as either alignment which is a pretty decent sign for him

2 Likes

Also killing me does not mean I was right d1
A kill can be used on someone who is loud and very wrong to get town to follow their reads and miseliminate again

It also doesn’t necessarily mean I was wrong though

1 Like

No you absolutely do not I’m wrong literally all the time

Okay so you only saw who bee visited, not everyone who visited me correct?

3 Likes

Pulling up to the function let’s see the vote count

Speaking of this @Kanave we didn’t really get a chance to talk about merpy last night

Has your read on her changed? Or basically can you give me as detailed a run down as you can of your interpretation of her alignment

1 Like

Oh nothing has changed

The bees are still vacant yeah

1 Like

Second time in a row I’ve come in right as Apo leaves :sob::sob:

This gif is awesome

This is what I assumed you meant but I didn’t really understand how that worked in this context

1 Like

:sob::sob: I GET IT NOW

1 Like